Wale Current Forbes Net Worth News & Latest Update
Wale is an American rapper with a Nigerian
background,and recently he has been receiving constant features from fellow Nigerian artists.
In this post we will quickly take a look at the current net worth of Wale and some of the quick facts about the American rapper that you probably never knew.
Wale Current Net Worth
Q: Wale Quick Facts?
- 1. Wale was born Olubowale Victor Akintimehin on September 21,1984,he became famous after his song "Dig Dug " became popular in his hometown.
- 2.Wale went ahead to sign with with Interscope Records for $1.3 million where he released his debut album titled "Attention Deficit" which was released in 2009.
- 3. Wale was later signed with Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group,his third studio album
- titled 'The Gifted' was released in 2013,and debuted at number one on the Billboard 200.
- 4. Wale's s parents are from the Yoruba ethnic group of the Nigeria,they came to the United States from Austria in 1979.
- 5. Wale attended Quince Orchard High School in , Maryland, and afterwards he attended Robert Morris University and Virginia State University on football scholarships, then to Bowie State University before he dropped out due to academic reasons.
- 6. Wale earns his money from record sales, tours and shows,in 2013 Wale signed a lucrative deal with Nike, according to Wale he is also working with some athletes on some business deals.
- See Also: D'banj Current Net Worth
- 7. Wale also revealed in an interview that he is investing and wisely spending his money,in an interview with Forbes,he revealed that he is steady working to reach the
- apex of his career. He refers to himself as the Ambassador of Rap for the Capital.
- 8. Wale was born in Washington DC,he is also a platinum selling artist,that makes $20,000 per night while performing in concerts,he almost made the Hip-Hop Cash Kings list.
Q: Wale Forbes Net Worth?
According to forbes Wale is worth $5 Million Dollars.