Russia Visa Requirements & Fees For Nigerian Citizens
This article contains vital information about the Russia
visa requirements and fees for Nigerian Citizens planning to travel to Russia.
Russia is one of the countries located in Asia,Its capital and largest city is called Moscow.
Russia is the largest country in the world by land area and the 9th most populous nation in the world.
--Nigerians with the intention of traveling to Russia to watch the world cup can do so by applying via the Russian consulate official website.
Nigerian passport holders are advised to visit the Embassy of Russia in Nigeria for more information and further instructions.
Russia Visa Fees & Requirements For Nigerian Passport Holders
Q: Types Of Visa?
There are 11 types of Russian visa with single,double and multiple entry visa status.
Types of Russian visa include business visa,tourist visa,private visa,student visa,humanitarian visa,working visa,transit visa,official vis,diplomatic visa,refugee visa,temporary resident visa
Q: General Procedure For Visa For Nigerian Citizens?
- 1. Completely and accurately fill the russian application form with one applicant’s photo (size 30×40 mm),apply via visa.kdmid.ru
- 2. Your International passport valid for at least 6 months
- 3. Photocopy of your passport data page
- 4. Medicial insurance
- 5.Consular fee payment and receipt
- 6.An original invitation to enter the territory of the Russian Federation issued by the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation (telex number required).
- 7.Legalization of your documents by the Embassy’s Consular Division for its legal use
- 8. For tourist visa,an original and a photocopy of a Tourist Voucher, issued by a Russian travel agency, registered in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation will be required and also a copy of an agreement on tourist services.
- 9. A Police Character Certificate
- 10. Bank account statement for the period of last 6 months
- 11. Photocopy of ticket to the final destination point and return ticket for transit and tourist visa applicants
- 12. A Visa interview and revision of your documents before being issued a visa
Depending on the type of visa you're applying for,more documents might be needed. If your denied a visa,the Russian Consular Division does not refund money and doesn't give reasons for visa denial.
Q. Russian Visa Processing Time?
It takes about 20 days,for the verification of submitted documents and issuance of visa.
Q: How Much Is Russian Visa Fees In Nigerian Naira?
- Single-entry tourist (30 days) €42 > ₦ 18,000 (Estimate)
- Double-entry tourist (30 days) € 55 > ₦ 23,000 (Estimate)