Chi Limited Salary Structure & Allowances
In this post we are quickly going to reveal how much
Chi Limited pay their staff and also the Allowance that their workers receive.
Chi Limited is a fast moving consumer goods company that is headquartered in Lagos,Nigeria.
Chi Limited which is also known as the House of Chi is one of the biggest FMCG company in Nigeria.
--Chi Limited was founded in 1980 and has employed up to 2500 people. Some of their popular products in Nigeria include Chivita juice,Capri-sonne fruit juice, Hollandia Evaporated Milk,Hollandia Drinking Yogurt, Chi Superbite Sausage Roll etc.
Chi Limited Salary Structure & Allowances For Their Workers
Q: Chi Limited Salary Structure & Allowances?
Most often companies do not reveal the salary structure/ remuneration of their staffs,this however has lead to estimation of what the company pay it's workers.
Chi Limited entry level employees earn lower than other staffs,however the amount of money earned by the new employee is expected to increase with promotion and experience.
The current estimated salary earned by Chi Limited graduate workers is about ₦60,000 - ₦150,000 per month (After Tax)* excluding allowances.
--The entry salary earned also depends on the department. Chi Limited also offer free health care services to it's workers and sell it's products to staff at a cheaper rate.
Other Chi Limited Salary salary:-
- Average Salary > ₦127,000
- Divisional Sales Managers > ₦380,000
- Deputy Managers > ₦200,000
- Quality Management System Auditors > ₦90,000
- Manufacturing Managers > ₦ 80,000
- Documentation Clerks > ₦ 60,000 monthly
Read Also: Paystack Salary Structure & Allowances
- The information on this page is subject to change,figures stated here are only estimates and not 100% accurate.
- The current minimum wage in Nigeria,applicable from 2011 is ₦18,000 per month,exclusive of all deductions,however there is a plan to increase the minimum wage paid to civil servants in Nigeria.
- Low paying companies sometimes bolster their pay with allowances.
- The salary paid to interns and trainees are less than the amount paid to entry level workers.
- Most multinational companies pay according to global standards and are among the highest paying companies in Nigeria.
- Figures stated here represent net total amount with tax deductions.