News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) Salary Structure & Allowances
In this post we are quickly going to reveal how much the
News Agency of Nigeria popular called NAN pay their staff and also the Allowance that their workers receive.
NAN is a News Agency in Nigeria that is managed an owned by the Federal Government of
--Nigeria. The organization was founded in 1976 and was established by Onuora Nzekwu who was the first official Managing Director and Chief Editor.
Q: NAN Salary Structure & Allowances?
Most often companies do not reveal the salary structure/ remuneration of their staffs,this however has lead to estimation of what the workers earn.
--Entry Level Employees earn lower than other staffs,however the amount of money earned is expected to increase with promotion and experience.
The current estimated salary earned by NAN entry level graduate workers is between ₦53,000 - ₦ 75,000 per month (After Tax)* excluding allowances.
Read Also:VOA Nigeria Salary Structure & Allowances
- The current minimum wage in Nigeria,applicable from 2011 is ₦18,000 per month,exclusive of all deductions,however there is a plan to increase the minimum wage paid to civil servants in Nigeria.
- The information on this page is subject to change,figures stated here are only estimates and not 100% accurate.
- Low paying companies sometimes bolster their pay with allowances.
- Most multinational companies pay according to global standards and are among the highest paying companies in Nigeria.
- The salary paid to interns and trainees are less than the amount paid to entry level workers.
- Figures stated here represent net total amount with tax deductions.