Canadian Visa Application Fees In Nigeria
This article contains quick facts about the current canadian visa application fees in Nigeria.
Before you decide to apply for any type of Canadian visa you should have a quick glance and know about the task you are about to embark on,you wouldn't want to go half way and run out of cash.
Canada is a North American country with a very healthy economy,its major cities include Toronto, Vancouver, Montréal and Québec City.
The capital of Canada is Ottawa,it is also home to the famous Niagara Falls.
Canadian Visa Application Fees In Nigeria
A: Its best that you pay for your visa application with cash and also in Naira denomination,you can also pay with your credit card and debit card,however there are rules attached to it.
You can pay via Credit cards and prepaid cards like:
- American Express
- and also Visa Debit cards
You can also use another persons credit card,the card does not have to be in your name.
The card holder's name will appear on the receipt but it does not need to match your visa application.
Payment using credit and debit cards is only possible if you registered your account via a Canadian bank,however it is advised that you pay for your visa application in cash in
--Nigeria,as the Canadian embassy will request for payment in Naira.
Q2: What are the different types of canadian visa?
A: Before you pay and apply for a canadian visa,you have to know the type of visa you want to apply for and the fees attached.
There are different types of Visas issued by the Canadian embassy and each attract a different fee,listed below are examples of visa issued by the Canadian embassy.
- visitor visa
- study permit or
- work permit Etc
Q3: How much is canada visa fee in Nigeria?
A: It depends on the type of Canadian visa you are applying for,listed below is the current canada visa fee application in Nigeria.
- Visitor visa (including super visa) - $100 = N24,800
- Visitor visa ( family of 5) - $500 = N124,000
- Per person -$85 = N21,000
- Family-$170 = N42,000
- Group of performing artists 3 or more- $255 = N63,000
- Atlantic immigration pilot
- Canadian experience class
- Federal skilled workers
- Federal skilled trades
- Provincial nominee
- Quebec-selected skilled workers
- Express Entry
- Your application excluding permanent residence fee - $550 = N136,400
- Processing fee and right of permanent residence fee - $1,040 - N258,000
- Your spouse or partner without rpermanent residence fee -$550 = N136,400
- Include a dependent child - $150 = N37,200
Q4: How much does the canadian embassy in nigeria charge for student visa application?
- Study permit (including extensions) – per person - $150 = N37,200
- Restore your status - $200 = N49,600
- Get a new study permit - $150 = N37,200
A: Officially the CIC website states that it should take 34 days,but honestly,the visa processing time in Nigeria varies,its usually between 3 - 16 weeks,if you submitted your Canada visa application via the authorized representative online portal,which usually allows you to keep your international passport.
--However there are some steps you need to take to ensure that your Canadian visa application is not delayed or even rejected in Nigeria.
How To Avoid Canadian Visa Denial In Nigeria
- Have it in mind that it takes between 34 - 90 days or even longer for your Visa to come out so don't be in a hurry.
- Ensure to apply on time if you are applying for a student visa or any type of visa, for example the Visa officer will be considering the time it may take to process your visa and the date you are supposed to resume at school or for a particular conference or seminar if there isn’t enough time,the visa officer may deny you a visa.
- Zero room for errors,fill correct and consistent information in your application. If your application contains errors, it may lengthen your waiting period or you may be denied a Visa.
- Ensure that all your documents and requirements are ready before application,get all requirements upfront to avoid unnecessary delays.
- Also make sure that you keep all the payment receipt issued to you,if your denied visa the money spent is non refundable so its advised that you get your paperwork and documentation ready before applying.