Current Sort Codes Of All Nigerian Commercial Banks
Ever been in the situation where you want to complete an online transaction or a paper work and you are required to input your bank sort code.
This article contains the current sort code of all Nigerian banks.
Most often we don't know the sort code of our banks and end up searching frantically for our bank sort code.
Bank sort codes are required when trying to receive money or complete an online transfer.
Quick facts about the sort codes
- The sort code is a 9 digit number, the first 3 are the bank’s code, the next is the location and the last 5 digits are for the branch.
- No two bank branches can have the same sort code,so don't bother asking for your friends sort code.
Commercial Nigerian Banks And Their Sort Codes
- Access Bank Sort code
- Citibank Sort code
- Diamond Bank Sort code
- Ecobank Nigeria Sort code
- Fidelity Bank Nigeria Sort code
- First Bank of Nigeria Sort code
- First City Monument Bank Sort code
- Guaranty Trust Bank GTBANK Sort code
- Heritage Bank plc Sort code
- Keystone Bank Limited Sort code
- Skye Bank Sort code
- Click Here To View The Full List
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Sort code
- Standard Chartered Bank Sort code
- Sterling Bank Sort code
- Union Bank of Nigeria Sort code
- United Bank for Africa UBA Sort code
- Unity Bank plc Sort code
- Wema Bank Sort code
- Zenith Bank Sort code