Top 10 Most Expensive And Best Restaurants In Lagos
Lagos state Nigeria has one of the exquisite,classy
and Boujee restaurants in Nigeria.
If you are planning to visit Lagos Nigeria,then its necessary that you visit one of these restaurants for a special treat.
This article contains the top 10 best and most expensive restaurants in Lagos Nigeria.
Top 10 Most Expensive And Best Restaurants In Lagos
1. Hard Rock Cafe Lagos
- American, Bar, Cafe, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options
- Address: Water Corporation Road,Near Landmark Center, Oniru Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos 550104, Nigeria
- 0908 198 8888
With great food and cocktail,American cuisine Etc
You can visit during the day and have a chilled drink by the sea side,coupled with a nice ambience and very relaxing music.
My only complaint is that sometimes the waiters can be a bit slow in serving its guests,too many reserved tables and its also very expensive,but in overall, its a very nice restaurant.
And before I forget this place come comes alive on weekend nights.
2. The Yellow Chilli Restaurant & Bar
- African,Soups, Seafood, Vegetarian Friendly
- Address: 27 Bishop Oluwole St., Lagos 101241, Nigeria
- 0809 962 3614
This restaurant will mesmerize you with tasty Nigerian meals and delicacies coupled with seafood Etc
---They serve a variety of Nigerian dishes,the environment is also very pleasant,with good lighting and comfortable seats and plenty of space between tables.
This restaurant is perfect for meals,when you are far away from home,also a great spot to hang out with family,friends or colleagues,also their prices are moderate too with an excellent and friendly staff.
The only down part is that you can wait for over 2 hours before your meal will be served.
3. R.S.V.P. Lagos
- American, European, International, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options
- Eletu Ogabi St. Victoria Island, Lagos 101241, Nigeria
- 0818 616 6666
The only down side of this restaurant is its overpriced food.
4. Lagoon Restaurant
- Lebanese, Seafood, Indian, Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly
- 1C Ozumba Mbadiwe Street,Victoria Island, Lagos 550104, Nigeria
- 0803 305 3536
--The Lagoon restaurant is a high end restaurant located by the lagoon side,this restaurant offers a great multi cuisine dishes,variety of foods,excellent drinks,great bar and the ambience of this restaurant is great by the lagoon.
An excellent spot to wind down after a hard days work.The down side of these place might be the food,apart from that this place is awesome.
- American, Asian, Japanese, Sushi, Vegetarian Friendly
- Plot 1296 Akin Adesola Street | Victoria Island, Lagos 74278, Nigeria
- 0803 403 0129
Enjoy a variety of dishes from Mexican to Italian to American and Japanese meals,from the Burger to the sushi to the cocktails Etc.
Bungalow restaurant offers some of the best sushi in Lagos.
Bungalow restaurant also offers entertainment alongside your very tasty meal,good services,great bar and also very exclusive.
You can also watch all the foot ball games live while sipping on an ice cold beer.
The downside of this restaurant should be its expensive meals and a slow service,but overall its an amazing spot to hangout with friends and family.
6. Izanagi Restaurant
- Japanese,Sushi, Asian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options
If you are talking about the best Japanese restaurant in Lagos and Nigeria without mentioning Izanagi then you should know that you are absolutely wrong.
Izanagi offers the best sushi and Sashimi plus different hot dishes ,coupled with a great environment,available parking available, security around the compound.
7. Sherlaton Indian Restaurant
- Indian, Asian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options
- 2-3 Adeola Odeku V.I, Lagos, Nigeria
- 01 760 1873
This restaurant is known for its Indian foods,coupled with a decent bar.
The only downside of this restaurant is its unacceptable environment,it would have been perfect if the ambiance was a little better.
8. Ocean Basket, Victoria Island
- 1392 Tiamiyu Savage St | Victoria Island, Lagos 100001, Nigeria
- 0816 059 1821
This restaurant is a haven for sea food lovers,a very nice and quite expensive spot.
Enjoy your freshly prepared and cooked meal plus good wine,with a great ambience.
The sea food could either be fried or grilled.
The downside of this restaurant is that the waiters seems to size up customers before attending to them also the bathrooms are downstairs and upstairs seem to have the best views.
9. Art Café
- Bar, Cafe, European, Pub
- 282 Akin Olugbede St.Victoria Island, Lagos 101241, Nigeria
This place is a great place to chill with family and friends sipping a couple of drinks and gist away into the night.
Art galleria and coffee shop upstairs.
Nice decor,calm feeling,fast Internet,good coffee,friendly staff,chilled Air conditioned space,Art Cafe is definitely a great hangout location in Lagos.
And also you should try their delicious Chai Latte.
- Mexican, Bar, Pub
- 8 Imam Agusta Close off Olosa Street , Victoria Island, Lagos 550104, Nigeria
---foreigners come on Wednesdays for the live music on an action packed Wednesdays,football on TV, Beer/margarita, a lot of pretty girls,adequate seating indoors or outdoors gatherings.
Bottles is simply a place to sit and have a drink after work,chill or listen to music.
There you have it, the top 10 popular,expensive and best restaurants to hang out / eat in Lagos State Nigeria.
If you know of any exciting,pricey and great restaurant in your area or your favorite hangout spot in Lagos,don't forget to tell us about it in the comments section.