GOtv Self Service: Activation,Subscription Payment & Contact Details
Ever since it was launched in 2016 by MultiChoice South Africa,
GOtv has continued to provide entertainment for Nigerians and Africans.
GOtv is a low end and affordable version of DStv that delivers content via network towers, rather than by satellite,therefore with GOtv no dish is needed.
GOtv is very user friendly and has launched what is called GOtv self service,that enables its subscribers to do perform different tasks and services on their own rather than visiting a GOtv office or calling an agent.
--GOtv is available in other African countries like:
Uganda,Ghana, Zambia, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Namibia and Kenya.
GOtv Self Service
You can perform the following tasks through GOtv Self Service:
- Pay for Subscription
- Activate Your GOtv
- Find a dealer
- Find out customer support information
- Get Gotv
- View frequently answered questions about GOtv
- Clear error codes
How To Use GOtv Self Service
You should know and provide some details about your GOtv before you can make use of the GOtv portal.
Read Also: How To Pay For Your DSTV Subscription Through Quickteller
You will need to provide some details like:
- IUC number (look for this on the red sticker under your decorder)
- Name and surname
Access the self service portal on http://eazy.gotvafrica.com
How To Pay For Your GOtv Subscription via GOtv Self Service
Follow the steps below:
- Click on the Pay Link
- You will see the option to pay for your Gotv account or another person's account
- Select your preferred account
- Enter your Surname or mobile number in the first field
- Enter your IUC number
- Click on Login
- A secured page will be displayed
Read Also: How To Contact Multichoice Nigeria
You can also pay for your GOtv Subscription through:
- PAGA mobile
To Activate Your GOtv through GOtv self service
- Click on the Activate link
- Select your State
- Enter your Surname
- Enter the IUC number of your decoder
- Enter your telephone number
- Click on Activate
- Check activation status by typing your IUC number then click on the "Check Activation Status" button.
You can also contact GOTV Nigeria if you have questions or complaints.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/gotvng
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/GOtvNg
- GoTV Nigeria Customer Care number: 08039044688
- Website: http://nigeria.gotvafrica.com/
- Phone: 0803 904 4688
- Contact Address: Plot 1381 Tiamiyu Savage Street, Victoria Island Lagos