How To Transfer Money From GTBank Account To GTBank & Other Bank Accounts Using GTB Transfer Code *737*
Guaranty Trust Bank GTBANK has made it possible to transfer money
from a GTBANK account to another GTBANK account or another bank account using the *737* ShortCode that was launched.
The Gtbank *737* Mobile Phone Money Transfer ShortCode
The *737* ShortCode enables GTBank customers to transfer money to other bank account with their mobile phone by dialing a short USSD code *737* and providing the necessary information of the recipient.
This service has made transfer of cash seem effortless and has saved customers the stress of standing in long queue at the bank.
GTBank's *737* mobile money transfer works in all types of phones,no internet connection is needed.
Q1: How do I transfer money from my GTBank account to another GTBank Account?
- Simply Dial *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account No#
- Example *737*1*1000*1234567890#
Enter the last four digits of your GTBank Naira MasterCard to initiate the transaction.
--Follow the prompt and wait for the transaction to be completed,you will be notified if the transaction was successful.
Q2: How do I transfer money from GTBank to another Bank account?
A: To transfer money to another Bank account follow the steps below:
- Dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account No#
- Dial from the mobile number registered with GTBANK during account opening & registration
- Select the recipient's bank Example: Standard Chartered Bank,Access Bank, Zenith Bank Etc
- The name of the recipient will be shown so that you won't make the mistake of sending money to another random bank account.
- Input the last four digits of your GTBank Naira MasterCard.
Recommended: GTBank Internet Banking - Online Bank Transactions
You will also receive a debit alert or email once the transfer is successful.
That's how you send money via GTB Transfer Code *737*,if you have any questions,use the comment box below.