Data Share Business Nigeria: How To Start And Share Data On All Networks MTN,Airtel,Glo And 9mobile (Etisalat)
Its no longer news that some people are into data sharing business in Nigeria.
If you log into Instagram or any other social media you will definitely see a lot of them advertising and looking for potential customers.
There are called data resellers,they buy data in bulk from major network companies in Nigeria and sell in bits to their customers,its quite a lucrative business to start in Nigeria.
This article will show you how to start your own data sharing business on all Nigerian Networks i.e Airtel,MTN,Glo And 9mobile (Etisalat).
--The good thing about this business is that literally everyone needs data for their mobile devices and would be willing to patronize you if they can get more data at a regular rate,its a win - win situation.
However you will need to build your client base and earn their trust,that way you will be receiving bank alerts from your customers / clients towards or before month ending requesting for data.
Airtel,MTN,Glo And 9mobile (Etisalat) Data Share Business In Nigeria
9mobile (Etisalat) Data Share Business
You can easily buy and register a 9mobile (Etisalat) sim and start your data sharing business.
9mobile has one of the fastest internet in Nigeria.
To start data sharing business on 9mobile (Etisalat),follow the steps below:
- Buy and register a new 9mobile sim card
- Dial *200#
- Press 3 to select 'Data Menu '
- Proceed to 'Family Plans Option'
- Select the 'Opt in to Family Plans'
- Confirm your selection
- Begin a new process by dialing *200#
- Proceed to ‘Data Menu Option’
- Choose ‘Buy Data Plan’ to buy your preferred data plan
- Return to Data Menu and choose ‘Family Plan Option’
- Go to the ‘Share Data Menu’
- Add recipients and data volume
- Dial *200#
- Select the Data Option by replying with 3
- Select Buy Data by replying with 1
- Select the Heavy Internet Plans option and choose the volume of data you want to buy:
10GB > N10,000
15GB > N15,000
20GB > N18,000
Sharing 9mobile (Etisalat) Data Plans via USSD
From your phone:
- Dial *917#
To Share data with your customers: Simply dial *229*9*PIN*DataVolume*PhoneNumber*3#
Airtel Data Sharing Business
To Share data on Airtel
- Dial *141*1*5#
- Follow the prompt
- Change your pin (Default Airtel Pin Is 1234)
- Share data
GLO Data Sharing Business
Glo is the grand master of data in Nigeria and allocates the most data for the lowest amount.
How To Add Clients / Friends To Your Glo Line
- Dial *127*01*[friend’s number]#
- SMS “Share [friend’s number]” to 127
- For example: Share 08055555555 to 127
--To Remove Clients/ Friends From Your GLO Line
To remove a beneficiary to the your data share you added previously:
- Dial *127*02*[friend’s number]#
- SMS “Remove [friend’s number]” to 127
- For example: Remove 08055555555 to 127
- Dial *127*00#
- SMS “List” to 127
To Share Glo Data Plan To Friends / Clients
- Dial *127*[USSD_Plan_Number]*[friend’s number]#
- SMS “Gift [friend’s number]” to 127
- Example: Gift 08055555555 to 127
MTN Data Sharing Business
To opt in to MTN Data Sharing Business follow the steps below:
- Dial *131*2*1# or text REG to 131 To Register
- A unique security PIN will be sent to you
- Change the system generated pin to a pin you can remember easily
- Dial *131*2*5#
- Text Change OLD PIN* NEW PIN* to 131 Example:
- Change 0000 1234 to 131
- *0000 is old PIN, *1234 is new PIN.
--Add beneficiaries/ clients / friends to your MTN shared Data Bundle account:
- Add by dialing the USSD code *131*2*3#
- Or by Texting Add to 131
- You can add up to 5 beneficiaries
- After adding the beneficiaries you can send share data to them by texting:
- Share to 131
- Dial the USSD code *131*2*4#
- And follow the prompt
MTN Bundles,Amount & Validity Period
- 375MB - N1,300 - *109# - 30 Days
- 750MB - N2,000 - *110# - 30 Days
- 1.5GB - N3,500 - *111# - 30 Days
- 4.5GB - N6,500 - *129# - 30 Days
- 7.5GB - N8,000 - *101# - 30 Days