How To Transfer,Gift,Share MB Data On MTN,9mobile (Etisalat) ,Glo & Airtel
Millions of Nigerians use and transfer data to each other and Nigeria has one of the highest number of internet users in Africa,
so its only normal that millions of network subscribers will be looking for means to transfer data between each other.
This article contains subscription codes on how to transfer,gift or share mb or data on MTN,9mobile,Glo & Airtel Nigerian networks.
How to Transfer & Share Data on MTN,9mobile,Glo & Airtel
Q1: How to transfer and share data on MTN?
To easily share data on MTN network, follow the steps below:
With your phone:
- Dial *131*2*1# or text REG to 131; to register for MTN Data Share.
- A unique security PIN will be sent to you.
- Change the new security PIN sent to you to a number you can easily remember,
- Dial *131*2*5# To change the system generated PIN to a PIN you can remember.
- OR send an SMS in this format:
- CHANGE 0000 *NEW PIN NEW PIN* to number 131. For Example, ‘CHANGE 0000 1472 7896 7561’ to 131
- Add beneficiaries to your MTN shared Data Bundle account by typing *131*2*2#
- You can add up to 5 beneficiaries.
- Once you have added the beneficiaries, you will be able to share your data among your added beneficiaries.
- To send or share data to any of your 5 MTN beneficiaries just SMS
- Share <PIN> to 131
- Dial the USSD code *131*2*3#.
Q2: How to share / transfer data on 9mobile (Etisalat)?
Here’s how to share data on 9Mobile;
- Dial *229*PIN*Volume of MB*9Mobile Number#
- Example, to share 20MB of data, dial in the format below:
- 9mobile's default PIN is 0000,to Change Data Transfer Pin On 9Mobile
- Dial *247*Old PIN*New PIN#.
- Also note that the smallest and largest transferable data per transfer on 9mobile is 10MB and 50MB respectively.
- Daily data transfer limit is 250 MB
You must also have a minimum data balance of 100MB.
Data or MB transfer is only possible when you purchase a plan of 200MB upwards.
Q3: How to share,sell,gift and transfer Glo data?
Simply add people you want to share or transfer data to:
- To Add people or beneficiaries
- Dial *127*01*[friend’s number]#
- Send “Share [friend’s number]” to 127
- Example Dial *127*01*0805XXXXXXX#
- Send Share 0805XXXXXXX to 127 via SMS
- To REMOVE people from sharing list or beneficiaries:
- Dial *127*02*[friend’s number]#
- Send “Remove [friend’s number]” to 127 via SMS.
- Example: Dial *127*02*0805XXXXXXX#
- Send Remove 0805XXXXXXX to 127
- To see people you share your MB or Data with ie share list:
- Dial *127*00#
- Send “List” to 127
Q5: How to share data on Airtel?
- Simply dial *141*1*5#
- Follow the menu prompt to change your pin and share data.
- Airtel's default data pin is 1234
- You cannot transfer less than 3MB and more than 90% of your bundle.
- Android and Blackberry bundles cannot be shared.
If you have any questions,don't hesitate to ask.