77 Mind Blowing Amazing Facts You Never knew
Whether you like it or not,its a wonderful world
,I decided to compile some fascinating mind blowing facts I found online out of the hundreds I came across.
--I guess you never knew that if you were to gather all the pure gold on earth it would be enough to cover all the earth's surface up to your knee level.
Check out more 77 amazing facts below:
77 Mind Blowing Amazing Facts1. Bob Marley’s last words to his son before he died were “Money can’t buy life.”
2. Honey never spoils.
3. A crocodile can’t poke its tongue out.
4. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
5. Coca-Cola would be green if coloring wasn’t added to it.
6. You cannot snore and dream at the same time.
7. Between 1912 and 1948, art competitions were a part of the Olympics. Medals were awarded for architecture, music, painting, and sculpture.
8. Ravens in captivity can learn to talk better than parrots.
9. On Jupiter and Saturn it rains diamonds.
10. There are more stars in space than there are grains of sand on every beach in the world.
11. The collective noun for a group of pugs is a grumble
12. The average person walks the equivalent of three times around the world in a lifetime.
13. In 1386 a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child.
14. In 1939, Hitler's nephew wrote an article called "Why I H*te My Uncle." He came to the U.S., served in the Navy, and settled on Long Island.
15. There are more lifeforms living on your skin than there are people on the planet.
16. On an April day in 1930, the BBC reported, "There is no news." Instead they played piano music.
17. The speed of your sneeze is 160 km/h.
18. Dolphins sleep with one eye open!
19. The tongue of a blue whale weighs more than most elephants.
20. In France, it is legal to marry a dead person.
21. If a pregnant woman has organ damage, the baby in her womb sends stem cells to help repair the organ.
22. You can’t kill yourself by holding your breath.
23. In the 1980s, Pablo Escobar's Medellin Cartel was spending $2,500 a month on rubber bands just to hold all their cash
24. It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
25. A person can live without food for about a month, but only about a week without water.
26. The inventor of the AK 47 said he wishes he'd invented something to help farmers instead "for example a lawnmower."
27. On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
28. The act of stretching and yawning is called pandiculation.
29. The Vatican Bank is the world's only bank that allows ATM users to perform transactions in Latin.
30. Human birth control pills work on gorillas.
31. Sea cucumbers eat with their feet.
32. Jacuzzi is a brand name. You can also buy Jacuzzi toilets and mattresses.
33. Fredric Baur invented the Pringles can. When he passed away in 2008, his ashes were buried in one.
34. God and Jesus are the only characters on The Simpsons with a full set of fingers and toes.
--35. If you open your eyes in a pitch-black room, the color you'll see is called 'eigengrau.'
36. A baby can cost new parents 750 hours of sleep in the first year.
37. Brazil couldn't afford to send its athletes to the 1932 Olympics in Los Angeles. So they loaded their ship with coffee and sold it along the way.
38. The male giraffe determines a female's fertility by tasting her urine. If it passes the test, the courtship continues.
39. Butterflies taste their food with their feet
40. In 1979, Japan offered new British PM Margaret Thatcher 20 "karate ladies" for protection at an economic summit. She declined.
41. Until 1954, stop signs were yellow.
42. Our ears keep on growing throughout our lives.
43. The male ostrich can roar just like a lion.
44. Blue-eyed people tend to have the highest tolerance of alcohol.
45. Earth is the only planet that is not named after a god.
46. Just like fingerprints, everyone has different tongue prints.
47. During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
48. You are 1% shorter in the evening than in the morning
49. Sharks can live up to 100 years.
50. Mosquitos are more attracted to the color blue than any other color.
51. Former president Bill Clinton only sent 2 emails in his entire 8 year presidency.
52. A 75 year old person will have slept about 23 years.
53. There are as many chickens on earth as there are humans.
54. The world’s largest Montessori school is in India, with 26,312 students in 2002 .
55. Octopus have three hearts.
56. If you ate too many carrots, you’d turn orange.
57. 1 in 2,000,000,000 people will live to be 116 or old.
58. Sperm whales have the biggest brains; 20 lbs.
59. Tiger shark embryos fight each other in their mother’s womb. The survivor is born.
60. Most cats are left pawed.
61. A Blue whale’s tongue weighs more than an elephant.
62. Bamboo can grow up to 3 ft in 24 hours.
63. Bone is five times stronger than steel.
64. The The heart beats 35 million times a year.
65. In the 1880s, a baboon worked as a signalman for nine years on a South African railroad. He was paid in brandy and never made a mistake.
65. When the mummy of Ramses II was sent to France in the mid-1970s, it was issued a passport. Ramses' occupation? "King (deceased)."
66. The number of bacteria in a person’s mouth is equal to the number of people living on Earth, or even more
67. The only number whose letters are in alphabetical order is 40 (f-o-r-t-y).
68. Nutella was invented during WWII, when an Italian pastry maker mixed hazelnuts into chocolate to extend his chocolate ration.
68. Prairie dogs say hello with kisses.
69. Your tongue print is absolutely unique.
70. The speed of an incoming brain impulse is about 400 km/h.
71.There is a water reservoir floating in space that is equivalent to 140 times trillion all the water in the worlds ocean.
72. A human eye can distinguish up to 10 million different c olors. But our brain can’t remember all of them.
73. A space suit costs $15 million dollars.
74. A human makes approximately 20,000 breaths per day.
75. Almost all people in the world have special mites on their eyelashes called demodex.
76. Astronauts in the international station witness witness 15 sunrise and 15 sunset everyday.
77. On the international space station urine passes through a special treatment that turns it into drinkable water.
Which number is your favorite?