NNPC: Contact,Address,Email,Website,Recruitment And Subsidiaries
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation popularly called
(NNPC) is Nigeria’s state oil corporation that was founded in 1977.
The organization specializes In oil exploration activities.
The Corporation was given powers and operational interests in refining, petrochemicals and products transportation as well as marketing.
NNPC constructed refineries in Warri, Kaduna and Port Harcourt.
NNPC also took over the 35,000 barrel Shell Refinery established in Port Harcourt.
NNPC by law currently manages the joint venture between the Nigerian federal government and foreign multinational corporations, which include Shell, Agip, ExxonMobil, Total S.A and Chevron.
NNPC was commercialised into 12 strategic business units, and covers the entire branches of the Nigerian oil industry operations.
Q: NNPC Cooperate Headquarters Address?
- NNPC Towers, Central Business District,
- Herbert Macaulay Way,
- P.M.B. 190, Garki, Abuja.
Q: NNPC Email Address And Website?
Q: NNPC Phone Number?
Tel: +234 (0)9 46081606
Recommended: Exxon Mobil Contact Details
Q: NNPC Vacancies and Recruitment?
Q: NNPC Subsidiaries?
- Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (KRPC)
- Port Harcourt Refining Co. Limited (PHRC)
- NNPC Retail
- Duke Oil
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC)
- The Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
- The Products and Pipelines Marketing Company (PPMC)
- Integrated Data Services Limited (IDSL)
- National Engineering and Technical Company Limited (NETCO)
- Hydrocarbon Services Nigeria Limited (HYSON)
- Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (WRPC)