First Bank Of Nigeria Online Internet Banking: Quick Set Up Guide
First Bank has it's own online Internet Banking platform called the First-online.
This post will show you how you can quickly set up and register for First Banks online Internet Banking services.
As a First Bank customer you can easily set up FirstOnline,with FirstOnline you can easily carry out banking transactions such as view account balances,view and print statement of
account,transfer funds between your accounts,transfer funds to 3rd party accounts within FirstBank,multiple transfers,standing order set-up and bill Payment from wherever you are located in the world,you don't even need to visit any First Bank branch in your area.
First Bank Of Nigeria Online Internet Banking (FirstOnline)
First Bank customers in Nigeria and those outside Nigeria (Diaspora) can quickly set up FirstOnline,just follow the steps below:
- 1. Visit any of First Bank's branches near your area to get the online banking application form or you can access www.firstbanknigeria.com.
- Fill and send request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. Fill the form completely and provide your preferred User ID,you can submit the form at any First Bank Branch closest to you.
- 3. After you have successfully filled the form,your login details will be sent to your preferred email inbox immediately.If however you don't get the mail in your inbox,simply check your junk/spam mail folders.
- 4. After getting your login details, simply log in to www.firstbanknigeria.com to access First Bank's online banking platform.
- 5. Enter your User ID, and then your default password as contained in the email sent to you,ensure that while your copying your password,that you do not copy the space before
- or after your password as this will be interpreted by the system as additional characters in your password and render it invalid.
- 6. After logging in,promptly change your password,select a password with at least one alphabet, number and a special character.
- 7. Select from questions and provide your answer to 4 Password and Security Questions
- 8. Create your unique True Stamp by choosing a memorable word or phrase and selecting an image to accompany it,a true stamp is a security feature which allows you to customize your login page and confirm that you are on the authentic FirstOnline website and not on a clone website.
- 9. Confirm your contact email address.
- 10. And that's all,you have succeeded in setting up First Bank's Online internet Banking account.
After setting up your First Bank Online Banking account,you should know that you will also need a token for some online transactions,this will be issued to you at any First Bank branch.
After getting your token,you should proceed to synchronize your token:
- Login to First Bank's online banking platform.
- Click on the Self Service tab.
- Under the Token Management tab, click on Synchronize Token.
- Enter the two consecutive numbers generated by your token.
- Click Synchronize.
That's all,you have successfully synchronized your token.
You can now schedule alerts on First Banks online internet banking platform,so that you can be able to receive real time notifications.
Get Security Alerts,Balance Alerts,Budget Alerts and New Message Alert,to activate your alert setting,follow the steps below:
Login in to the Banking Platform> Click on Alerts > Click on Schedule Alerts > Select any of the categories> Enter required information > Click on Schedule Alert.
This is how you can quickly set up your First Bank Of Nigeria Online Internet Banking (FirstOnline),if however you encountered a problem while setting up or you want to make an inquiry,you can contact FirstContact on 01-4485500 or you send a mail to email@example.com or you visit the nearest First Bank branch.