How To Pay For DStv Subscription Using ATM In Nigeria
DStv is the leading pay cable satellite TV provider in Nigeria and Africa.
There are different ways that you can use to pay for your DStv subscription,one of the ways that you can pay for your subscription is via any Atm machine near your location in Nigeria.
--This post will teach you how you can easily pay for your DStv subscription by using your ATM card on any automated teller machine (ATM) nearby.
- Simply walk to the nearest ATM Machine (automated teller machine).
- Insert your card. (Mastercard,Verve Etc)
- Enter Your Secret Pin.
- Press the Ok button.
- Enter your PIN and select the Ok button
- Select Quickteller option.
- Select the Pay Bills Option.
- Select the DStv option.
- A list of Bouquets will be displayed with different prices.
- Select your preferred option
- Enter your DStv Smart card number.
- A verification screen will be displayed.
- Click On "OK".
After making a payment your DStv will be reactivated.
If however your DStv connection hasn't been restored,you can reactivate your account by sending the following codes:
Send RA SmartCard No To 30333 via SMS.
Example: RA 1234567890 To 30333
Your viewing will automatically be restored.