Nigerian Embassy/Consulate In Eritrea,Address,Phone,Email & Contact
This post contains the current contact details of Nigerian embassy in Asmara Eritrea.
Currently,Nigeria maintains about 99 embassies and consulates around the world. (Africa,Americas,Asia,Europe and Oceania regions).
Nigeria is the most populous African Nation on earth and also has the largest economy in Africa.
Eritrea won independence from Ethiopia in 1993 after a 30 year war.
--Eritrea is located in the Horn of Africa,The country is bordered by Sudan,Ethiopia and Djibouti.
Eritrea is one of the most secretive countries in the world.
Nigerian Embassy In Eritrea
- Embassy Of Nigeria In Eritrea
- Ras Dashan Street
- House No. 10, Zonel
- ADM 09, P.O. Box 1241
- (+291) 1-125 606
- (+291) 1-125 578
- Nigeria is a very large country.
- Official National Anthem of Nigeria is ''Arise, O Compatriots''.
- The official language spoken in Nigeria is English Language.
- The Major languages spoken in Nigeria is the Igbo,Hausa and Yoruba languages. Other languages spoken include Birom,Edo,Efik,Fulani, Etc
- Nigeria is a member of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation, OPEC, the Commonwealth and the African Union.
- The official currency used in Nigeria is the Naira (₦).
- Nnamdi Azikiwe became the first president of Nigeria on 1 October 1963.
- The economy hub and most populated and largest city in Nigeria is called Lagos State.
- Nigeria is also called the "giant of Africa".
- Nigeria is the world's 32nd-largest country.
- Nigeria shares a border with Benin,Niger,Chad and Cameroon.
- The highest point in Nigeria is called Chappal Waddi at 2,419 m (7,936 ft).
- The symbolic main rivers are the Niger and the Benue River they come together and empty into the Niger Delta.
- Nigeria is an oil rich country,it's Niger delta region is rich with abundance of oil.
- Nigeria comprises of 36 states and modern cities.
- The first building in Nigeria was built in Badagry, Lagos State in 1845.
- A brand new car was sold for ₦2000 in 1975.
- Nigeria had a big war called the Biafra War with Christian Igbo People who wanted independence.
- Nigeria has the biggest and strongest economy in Africa.
- Nigeria is the richest country in Africa.
- The capital city of Nigeria is called Abuja.
- Nigeria is a country located in west Africa.
- Nigeria is estimated to have a population of over 200 million people,although officially Nigeria's population is pegged at 189 million people.
- Nigeria's Motto is "Unity and Faith, Peace and Progress".
- Nigeria is the is the seventh most populous nation in the world.
- The three major tribes in Nigeria are the Igbo,Hausa & Yoruba.
- The Unification of Southern and Northern Nigeria took place in 1914.
- Nigeria was declared and recognized as a nation on 1 October 1960.
- Nigeria is the most populous African country and has the highest number of black people in the world.
- There are over 500 ethnic groups in Nigeria,which the three largest are Yoruba,Igbo and Hausa.
- Football is the most popular sports in Nigeria,the Men's national football team is called the Super Eagles.
- Nigerians are very accommodating and friendly people.
- The Niger Delta is one of the world's largest river deltas.
- In Nigeria, there are almost equal numbers of Muslims and Christians. Majority of the Christians live in the south,while most of the Muslims live in the north.
- The Nigerian civil war took place between 6 July 1967 – 15 January 1970.
- Nigeria can get very hot, because it is close to the Equator.
- Nigerian foods are among the best in the world.