Friday, 8 March 2019

NIMC Number,office,Customer care & Contact Details

This post contains the The National Identity Management
Commission (NIMC) Number,offices,customer care and contact details for anyone that has an question or inquiries towards the collection of his/her national identity card. 

The NIMC has offices in Lagos and Abuja. 

You can also contact the agency if your experiencing any problem regarding your National ID card such as: 
  • (a) Your card is not ready for pickup after several months.
  • (b)You no longer remember your enrollment center or the enrollment center has been moved or transferred.
  • (c) You lost your National Identification Number (NIN) slip or NIMC card. Etc

National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)

The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) is a Federal Government Agency established by the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007, to maintain and manage the National Identity Database, which includes the registration of citizens of Nigeria and the issuance of the National Identification Number (NIN) .
Listed below is the contact details and 24 hours customer care phone number of NIMC. 

Read Also: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready

Q: For All NIMC Inquiries?

For all enquiries on National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), National Identity Management System (NIMS), and National Identification Number (NIN) simply send an email to

NIMC Offices In Abuja & Lagos 
  • National Identity Management Commission
  • 11 Sokode Crescent, Off Dalaba Street
  • Zone 5, Wuse
  • P. M. B. 18, Garki, Abuja
  • Official Website:
  • Phone:
  • +234-8-157691214, 
  • +234-8-157691071
  • E-mail:


  1. I registered for national id card since the 10th of April and till date I haven't collected my slip I was told it had internal error please kindly help me rectify it. My tracking id is 57y00g2yt000bbb

  2. Sir my daughter went to register and filled the wrong date of birth different from her birth certificate. How do I effect the change

    1. A wrong date of birth was also filled for my daughter as against what is in her birth certificate. How can it be corrected.