NIMC Number,office,Customer care & Contact Details
This post contains the The National Identity Management
Commission (NIMC) Number,offices,customer care and contact details for anyone that has an question or inquiries towards the collection of his/her national identity card.
The NIMC has offices in Lagos and Abuja.
You can also contact the agency if your experiencing any problem regarding your National ID card such as:
- (a) Your card is not ready for pickup after several months.
- (b)You no longer remember your enrollment center or the enrollment center has been moved or transferred.
- (c) You lost your National Identification Number (NIN) slip or NIMC card. Etc
National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)
The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) is a Federal Government Agency established by the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007, to maintain and manage the National Identity Database, which includes the registration of citizens of Nigeria and the issuance of the National Identification Number (NIN) .
Listed below is the contact details and 24 hours customer care phone number of NIMC.
Read Also: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready
Q: For All NIMC Inquiries?
For all enquiries on National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), National Identity Management System (NIMS), and National Identification Number (NIN) simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NIMC Offices In Abuja & Lagos
- National Identity Management Commission
- 11 Sokode Crescent, Off Dalaba Street
- Zone 5, Wuse
- P. M. B. 18, Garki, Abuja
- Official Website:
- E-mail: email@example.com