Kenya Visa Fees & Requirements For Nigerian Citizens
Kenya is one of the countries located on the African country. Its capital and largest city is called Nairobi.
Kenya has one of the most vibrant tourism in Africa and is one of the most visited countries in Africa.
Kenya’s primary language is Swahili and their secondary language is English.
--Nigerians / Nigerian passport holders with the intention of traveling to Kenya are required to obtain a visa from the Embassy/Consulate/High Commission of Kenya in Nigeria.
Kenya Visa Fees & Requirements For Nigerian Passport Holders
Q: Types Of Kenya Visa
(a) Single Entry Visa
This type of visa is issued Issued for single entry to Nigerian passport holders that intend to travel to Kenya either for business, tourism or medical reasons.
A single entry visa is valid for 3 months before you travel.
(b) Courtesy Visa
Courtesy Visa is a visa issued to Diplomatic,Official and Service passport holders coming into the country on official duties, or transiting through Kenya to a third country for official business or government duties.
(c) Transit Visa
This type of visa is issued to persons connecting through Kenya to other destinations for a short period of time not exceeding 72 hours.
--(d) East Africa Visa
An East Africa tourist visa allows you to move through some East African countries (Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda) without re-applying or additional visa fee. The allows for a 90 days multiple entry.
The holder of the East Africa Tourist Visa shall enter the region from the country that issued the visa and move within the two other countries.
Q: Kenya Visa Requirements?
- Full Itinerary of Travel (Hotel, Flight and Attractions)
- Supporting Letter e.g Letter of release from your employer/school
- Hotel booking and flight reservation
- Passport photograph on white background
- International passport with at least 6 months validity
- Log on to www.ecitizen.go.ke
- Click on register.
- Select Register as a Visitor.
- Once Logged in, Select Deparment of Immigration services.
- Select submit Appplication.
- Select Kenya Visa.
- Select the type of Visa and read the Instructions Carefully.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Pay Using your debit card i.e visa card,Mastercard Etc
- An email of approval will be sent to your inbox.
- Download and print the eVisa from your eCitizen account.
- Present your printed eVisa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Q. Kenya Visa Processing Time?
The e-Visa application process can take within two to three working days. Normally Kenya visas are issued immediately at the point of entry,you should also know that if you do not meet the requirements, you may not be allowed into the country.
A single entry Kenya visa is valid for three months. It must be activated within six months of the date of issue.
Q: How Much Is Kenya Visa?
- a) Single entry Visa > $50 > ₦ 18,000
- b) Multiple entry Visa >$100 > ₦ 36,000
- c) East Africa Visa > $100 > ₦ 36,000
- d) Transit Visa > $20.00 > ₦ 7,000