Nigeria Embassy In Lisbon Portugal,Address,Phone,Email & Contact
This post contains the current contact details of Nigeria embassy in Lisbon, Portugal.
Currently,Nigeria maintains about 99 embassies and consulates around the world. (Africa,Americas,Asia,Europe and Oceania regions).
--Nigeria is the most populous African Nation on earth and also has the largest economy in Africa.
Nigerian Embassy In Lisbon Portugal
- Av. Dom Vasco da Gama,
- 3, Restelo, 1400-127
- Lisbon, Portugal .
Nigerian Embassy In Congo
Nigerian Embassy In Congo
35 Quick Facts About Nigeria
- Nigeria is a very large country.
- Nigeria is the world's 32nd-largest country.
- Nigeria shares a border with Benin,Niger,Chad and Cameroon.
- The highest point in Nigeria is called Chappal Waddi at 2,419 m (7,936 ft).
- The Unification of Southern and Northern Nigeria took place in 1914.
- A brand new car was sold for ₦2000 in 1975.
- Nigeria can get very hot, because it is close to the Equator.
- Nigeria was declared and recognized as a nation on 1 October 1960.
- Nnamdi Azikiwe became the first president of Nigeria on 1 October 1963.
- There are over 500 ethnic groups in Nigeria,which the three largest are Yoruba,Igbo and Hausa.
- The economy hub and most populated and largest city in Nigeria is called Lagos State.
- The first building in Nigeria was built in Badagry, Lagos State in 1845.
- Nigeria is the is the seventh most populous nation in the world.
- The three major tribes in Nigeria are the Igbo,Hausa & Yoruba.
- Nigeria is estimated to have a population of over 200 million people,although officially Nigeria's population is pegged at 189 million people.
- Nigeria is the richest country in Africa.
- Nigeria has the biggest and strongest economy in Africa.
- The Niger Delta is one of the world's largest river deltas.
- Nigerian foods are among the best in the world.
- The Major languages spoken in Nigeria is the Igbo,Hausa and Yoruba languages. Other languages spoken include Birom,Edo,Efik,Fulani, Etc
- The official currency used in Nigeria is the Naira (₦).
- In Nigeria, there are almost equal numbers of Muslims and Christians. Majority of the Christians live in the south,while most of the Muslims live in the north.
- The capital city of Nigeria is called Abuja.
- Official National Anthem of Nigeria is ''Arise, O Compatriots''.
- The Nigerian civil war took place between 6 July 1967 – 15 January 1970.
- Nigeria is a country located in west Africa.
- Nigeria is the most populous African country and has the highest number of black people in the world.
- Football is the most popular sports in Nigeria,the Men's national football team is called the Super Eagles.
- Nigeria's Motto is "Unity and Faith, Peace and Progress".
- Nigeria had a big war called the Biafra War with Christian Igbo People who wanted independence.
- Nigerians are very accommodating and friendly people.
- Nigeria comprises of 36 states and modern cities.