Nigeria Embassy In Tel Aviv Israel,Address,Phone,Email & Contact
This post contains the current contact details of Nigeria embassy in Tel Aviv Israel.
Currently,Nigeria maintains about 99 embassies and consulates around the world. (Africa,Americas,Asia,Europe and Oceania regions).
--Nigeria is the most populous African Nation on earth and also has the largest economy in Africa.
Nigerian Embassy In Tel Aviv Israel
Embassy of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Tel-Aviv, Israel
- 34 Gordon Street,Tel-Aviv 61030
- 03-5248991/03 5237886
Quick Facts About Nigeria
- Nigeria is a very large country.
- Nigeria is the world's 32nd-largest country.
- Nigeria shares a border with Benin,Niger,Chad and Cameroon.
- The highest point in Nigeria is called Chappal Waddi at 2,419 m (7,936 ft).
- The first building in Nigeria was built in Badagry, Lagos State in 1845.
- Nigeria is the is the seventh most populous nation in the world.
- The three major tribes in Nigeria are the Igbo,Hausa & Yoruba.
- The Unification of Southern and Northern Nigeria took place in 1914.
- Nigeria is estimated to have a population of over 200 million people,although officially Nigeria's population is pegged at 189 million people.
- Nigeria comprises of 36 states and modern cities.
- The capital city of Nigeria is called Abuja.
- Nigeria is a country located in west Africa.
- A brand new car was sold for ₦2000 in 1975.
- Nigeria can get very hot, because it is close to the Equator.
- Nigerian foods are among the best in the world.
- In Nigeria, there are almost equal numbers of Muslims and Christians. Majority of the Christians live in the south,while most of the Muslims live in the north.
- Nigeria is the most populous African country and has the highest number of black people in the world.
- Nigeria is the richest country in Africa.
- The Major languages spoken in Nigeria is the Igbo,Hausa and Yoruba languages. Other languages spoken include Birom,Edo,Efik,Fulani, Etc
- Nigeria has the biggest and strongest economy in Africa.
- The official currency used in Nigeria is the Naira (₦).
- Nnamdi Azikiwe became the first president of Nigeria on 1 October 1963.
- There are over 500 ethnic groups in Nigeria,which the three largest are Yoruba,Igbo and Hausa.
- Official National Anthem of Nigeria is ''Arise, O Compatriots''.
- The Nigerian civil war took place between 6 July 1967 – 15 January 1970.
- Nigeria's Motto is "Unity and Faith, Peace and Progress".
- Nigeria had a big war called the Biafra War with Christian Igbo People who wanted independence.
- The Niger Delta is one of the world's largest river deltas.
- Football is the most popular sports in Nigeria,the Men's national football team is called the Super Eagles.
- Nigerians are very accommodating and friendly people.
- Nigeria was declared and recognized as a nation on 1 October 1960.
- The economy hub and most populated and largest city in Nigeria is called Lagos State.