Turkey Visa Fees & Requirements For Nigerian Citizens
Turkey is a transcontinental country in Eurasiae. Its capital and largest city is called Ankara.
Nigerians / Nigerian passport holders with the intention of traveling to Turkeyy are required to obtain a visa from the Embassy/Consulate/High Commission of Turkey in Nigeria.
Visa Fees & Requirements For Nigerian Passport Holders
Q: Types Of Turkish Visa?
- Turkish holiday visa.
- Turkish business.
- Turkish transit visa.
- Turkish student visa.
- Turkish Working Visa.
Q: General Requirements For A Turkish Visa?
- (a) Valid travel document which must be valid for at least three months longer than the expiry date of the requested visa.
- (b) Well filled and completed visa application form.
- (c) 1 passport size photograph of the applicant.
- (d) Credible supporting documents backing up the reason for visit such as letter of invitation, travel itinerary, round trip ticket, hotel reservation with payment guarantee Etc
- (e) Visa processing fee.
- Recommended: Turkey Embassy In Nigeria Full Contact Details
- (f) Guarantees regarding means of subsistence.
- (g) If your applying from a country other than your home country,you will be required to submit a valid residence permit or any document that validates your legal staying in that country.
- (h) For business visas,an invitation letter from the business counterpart in turkey might be needed.
Recommended: Nigerian Embassy In Turkey Full Contact Details
Q: How To Apply For A Visa?
- Log on to www.evisa.gov.tr.
- Click on "Apply Now".
- Select the country and the passport or identity card you are using.
- Type in the displayed letters and/or numbers given.
- Click on "Save and Continue".
- Fill in your intended arrival date and some other details.
- Fill in your personal data. All fields are obligatory.
- Click on the button at the bottom to continue.
- Click on "Edit" to make a correction,click on "Verify to submit and continue".
- After the submission,an email will be sent to you for verification purposes,click on the link.
- Then click on the approve button to verify your email address.
- Afterwards a payment page will be displayed.
- Carefully fill in all the necessary information.
- Click on "Make Payment".
- A notification will be sent to you that an e-Visa has been sent to you.
- Open the email,download the visa in pdf format,go ahead to save and print.
- To download the invoice after downloading the visa,click the invoice button.
- Open the downloaded pdf document and print it out.
- Check your visa application form,also check for corrections,affix your photograph. Follow the correct specifications of the photos to be up loaded. Attach all supporting documents.
- Submit at the VFS centre along with the application fees,you can also track the
- progress of our application online,passports are collected from the VFS centre by self or by courier delivery.
- Business Visa – $ 120 > ₦ 43,000
- Transit Visa – $ 20 > ₦ 7,000
- Work Visa – $ 120 > ₦ 43,000
- Tourist Visa- $ 100 > ₦ 36,000
- Student Visa – $ 80 > ₦ 28,000