Angola Visa Requirements & Fees For Nigerian Citizens
This article contains vital information about the visa requirements and fees for Nigerian Citizens planning to travel to Angola.
Angola is one of the countries located in Southern Africa. It is the seventh-largest country in Africa,Its capital and largest city is called Luanda.
--Nigerian passport holders are advised to visit the Embassy of Angola in Nigeria for more information and further instructions.
Q: Types Of Angola Visa?
- Transit Visa
- Tourist Visa
- Short Term Visa
- Ordinary Visa
- Student Visa
- Privileged Visa
- Work Visa
- Temporary Stay Visa
- Visa For Establishing Residence
- Diplomatic Official & Courtesy Visa
Q: Angola General Visa Requirements For Nigerian Citizens?
- (a) Visa Application Form, front and back, duly completed in print or typed, in black ink and signed by the applicant or requester.
- (b) Letter or request from the visa applicant, addressed to the Consular and Diplomatic Mission of Angola (this letter must be notarized)
- (c) International certificate of vaccination.
- (d) Evidence of means of subsistence and accommodations.
- (e) One recent color passport-sized photo.
- (f) Original and photocopy of passport : the main pages and those containing information on migratory movements.
- (g) Photocopy of ticket to the Republic of Angola, with a return.
- (h) Guarantee of means of subsistence, equivalent to US $200, for each day of stay in national territory, under the terms of Article 19(1) of Law 2/07 of 31 August.
- (i) Copy of the hotel reservation with the official stamp from the hotel.
- (j) Payment of $141 > ₦ 50,000 Visa processing fee,Processing fees are non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application.
Nigerian Embassy In Angola Full Contact Details
Angola Embassy In Nigeria Contact Details
Q: How Much Is Angola Visa Fees In Nigeria?
- Transit Visa > $50 > ₦ 18,000
- Tourist Visa > $141 > ₦ 50,000
- Short Term Visa > $282 per entry > ₦ 101,000
- Ordinary Visa > $141.00 > ₦ 50,000
- Student Visa > ₦
- Privileged Visa > $1,200 > ₦ 432,000
- Work Visa > $700 > ₦ 252,000
- Temporary Stay Visa > $1,200 > ₦ 432,000
- Visa For Establishing Residence > $1,200 > ₦ 432,000
- Diplomatic Official & Courtesy Visa >