Exxon Mobil Oil Salary Structure & Allowances
In this post we are quickly going to reveal how much Mobil Oil & Gas pay their staff and also the Allowance that Mobil workers receive.
Exxon Mobil Corporation is an American multinational oil and gas corporation headquartered in Texas United States. It is the world's fifth-largest oil and gas company by revenue.
ExxonMobil (Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited) is also located in Nigeria and heavily involved in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
--The company operate a Joint Venture with the Federal Government of Nigeria, through the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
Exxon Mobil Salary Structure & Allowances For Their Workers
Q: Exxon Mobil Salary Structure & Allowances?
Most often companies do not reveal the salary structure/remuneration of their staffs,this however has lead to estimation of what the company pay it's workers.
Entry Level Employees earn lower than other staffs,however the amount of money earned is expected to increase with promotion and experience.
--The current estimated salary earned by Exxon Mobil workers is ₦ 480,000 - ₦ 850,000 per month (After Tax)*.
See Also: ExxonMobil Nigeria Full Contact Details
- The current minimum wage in Nigeria, applicable from 2011, is ₦18,000 per month, exclusive of all deductions.
- The information on this page is subject to change,figures stated here are only estimates and not 100% accurate.
- Figures stated here represent net total amount with tax deductions.
- Most multinational companies pay according to global standards and are among the highest paying companies in Nigeria.
- Low paying companies sometimes bolster their pay with allowances.
- The salary paid to interns and trainees are less than the amount paid to entry level workers.