Federal Civil Service Commission Salary Structure & Allowances
In this post we are quickly going to reveal how much the
Federal Civil Service Commission pay their workers and also the Allowance that their workers receive.
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria is the executive body responsible for appointments and transfers of civil servants into different sectors of the economy such as
--Agriculture,Aviation,Communications,Economy,Education,Energy,Environment,Health,Intelligence,Judiciary,Maritime,Media and Science and technology.
Federal Civil Service Commission Salary Structure & Allowances For Their Workers
Q: Salary Structure & Allowances?
Most often federal agencies in Nigeria do not reveal the salary structure/ remuneration of their staffs,this however has lead to estimation of what the company pay it's workers.
The current estimated salary earned by newly employed University graduate is ₦ 43,000 Monthly (GL 07 After Tax)*.
- GL 04 > Grade level 04 > ₦ 18,900 Monthly (O'level,Minimum Wage)
- GL 08 > ₦ 87,000 Monthly
- Manager on GL17 > ₦ 454,345 Monthly
--This amount is expected to increase as the worker gain more experience and promotion.
- The current minimum wage in Nigeria, applicable from 2011, is ₦18,000 per month, exclusive of all deductions.
- The information on this page is subject to change,figures stated here are only estimates and not 100% accurate.
Read Also: MTN Nigeria Workers Salary Structure & Allowances
- Low paying companies sometimes bolster their pay with allowances.
- The salary paid to interns and trainees are less than the amount paid to entry level workers.
- Figures stated here represent net total amount with tax deductions.
- Most multinational companies pay according to global standards and are among the highest paying companies in Nigeria.