Nestlé Nigeria Salary Structure & Allowances
In this post we are quickly going to reveal how much Nestlé Nigeria pay their staff and also the Allowance that Nestlé Nigeria workers receive.
Nestlé is the world's largest food company.
The International company is headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland.
--The company deals on house hold items like confectionery,Baby food, coffee,bottled water,ice cream Etc
Nestlé also has branches in Nigeria.
Nestlé Nigeria Salary Structure & Allowances For Their Workers
Q: Nestlé Nigeria Salary Structure & Allowances?
Most often companies do not reveal the salary structure/ remuneration of their staffs,this however has lead to estimation of what the company pay it's workers.
See Also: Nestlé Nigeria Full Contact Details
Entry Level Employees earn lower than other staffs,however the amount of money earned is expected to increase with promotion and experience.
The current estimated salary earned by Nestlé Nigeria workers is ₦140,000 - ₦160,000 per month + Allowances (After Tax)*.
- The current minimum wage in Nigeria, applicable from 2011, is ₦18,000 per month, exclusive of all deductions.
- The information on this page is subject to change,figures stated here are only estimates and not 100% accurate.
- Figures stated here represent net total amount with tax deductions.
- Most multinational companies pay according to global standards and are among the highest paying companies in Nigeria.
- Low paying companies sometimes bolster their pay with allowances.
- The salary paid to interns and trainees are less than the amount paid to entry level workers.