Cadbury Nigeria Salary Structure & Allowances
In this post we are quickly going to reveal how much
Cadbury Nigeria pay their staff and also the Allowance that their workers receive.
Cadbury is the second largest confectionery company in the world,that is ownedby the Mondelez international and has its international headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
Cadbury Nigeria is the Nigerian branch of Cadbury and its headquarters is located in Lagos.
Cadbury Nigeria has been in operation way back to the 1950s.Cadbury operates in more than 50 countries worldwide,Cadbury is rated as one of Britain's most successful export to the world.
Cadbury Nigeria Salary Structure & Allowances For Their Workers
Q: Cadbury Nigeria Salary Structure & Allowances?
Most often companies do not reveal the salary structure/ remuneration of their staffs,this however has lead to estimation of what the company pay it's workers.
Entry Level Employees earn lower than other staffs,however the amount of money earned is expected to increase with promotion and experience.
--The current estimated salary earned by new entry level workers is ₦ 120,000 - ₦ 150,000 per month after Tax (excluding allowances)*.
See Also: Julius Berger Current Salary Structure
- The current minimum wage in Nigeria,applicable from 2011 is ₦18,000 per month,exclusive of all deductions.
- The information on this page is subject to change,figures stated here are only estimates and not 100% accurate.
- Low paying companies sometimes bolster their pay with allowances.
- Most multinational companies pay according to global standards and are among the highest paying companies in Nigeria.
- Figures stated here represent net total amount with tax deductions.
- The salary paid to interns and trainees are less than the amount paid to entry level workers.