D'Banj Current Net Worth News & Latest Update
Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo popularly known by his
stage name D’Banj is no doubt one of the most popular acts to come out of Nigeria,he has also won so many awards and was formidable during the days when he was under MOHITS record label which was formed by one of the bankable and forbes listed
--richest musician in Africa Don Jazzy.
This post contains the information about D’Banj's Current Net Worth this year.
Listed below are some of the quick facts about D'banj,his cars,endorsements,deals and how he made his millions that you probably never knew.
Kokomaster D'Banj Net Worth
Q: D'Banj's Quick Facts,Endorsement,Deals & Cars?
- (a) D’Banj has been rated as one of the richest musicians in Nigeria.
- (b) D’banj is a seasoned singer,songwriter, and an expert harmonica player,he is also a savvy businessman,and also the CEO of DB records,a record company he formed after he went seperate ways with his long time friend Don Jazzy.
- (c) He was also one of the first Nigerian artist to win an international award,some of his prestigious awards include the awar for Best African Act at the MTV Europe Music Awards 2007, Artist of the Year at the MTV Africa Music Awards 2009,Best International Act: Africa at the 2011 BET Awards,Best-selling African Artist at the 2014 World Music Awards Etc
- (d) Most people do not know that his stage name is a combination of his first and last name "Dapo and Oyebanjo".
- (e) D’banj has an impressive portfolio of endorsements which includes Glo network,he is also an ambassador of Ciroc brand,Beats by Dr Dr,In 2015,Power Fist, Bank of Industry (BOI) 2013, Heritage Bank (2014),he also signed a deal with SLOT Nigeria that includes a Porshe Boxster car,he also has a Sony Music Africa deal,bangalee is also a world bank ambassador.
- (g) He has also tried to venture into the telecommunications industry by launching "Koko Mobile" which eventually flopped.
- (h) D'banj is also among artists that charge up to one million naira for a show.
- (i) The Koko Master is fond of playing his harmonica which was given to him by his late older brother, Femi Oyebanjo, who died in at the age of seventeen. He plays the harmonica as a form of tribute to remember his brother.
- (j) Dbanj met Don jazzy in London where they worked as security men before they returned back to Nigeria in 2004 and released Tongolo which was a massive hit. He later revealed that his father was against his musical career but revealed that his first musical video was sponsored by his mother.
Now to answer the million dollar question,what is the current net worth of D'Banj?
According to Hotvibes Media,D'Banj has an estimated net worth of about ₦ 500 Million Naira.