Genevieve Nnaji Current Net Worth News & Latest Update
Genevieve Nnaji is one of the richest and most
successful Nollywood Actresses in Nigeria. She is so popular that whenever you mention her first name,folks in Nigeria will ask you if your referring to Genevieve Nnaji.
According to reports,she is one of the richest actresses in Nigeria having been in the industry for over 7 years.
In this post we shall take a quick guess at the net worth of one of the most beautiful,ageless and richest Nollywood actress in Nigeria and also list some quick facts about the seasoned actress that you probably never knew without boring you,let's quickly check it out.
Genevieve Nnaji Current Net Worth
Q: Genevieve Nnaji Quick Facts?
- 1. Genevieve Nnaji is one of the most bankable Nigerian actress in Nollywood,the pretty actress was born 3 May 1979,apart from being a professional actress,most people don't know that she is also a singer,Genevieve has released an album titled 'One Logologo Line' in 2004 under a Ghanaian record label.
- 2. As a very famous and successful actress,Genevieve Nnaji has won a lot of awards and accolades,such as the Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role and some other prestigious awards.The actress has also gone ahead to bag National awards,she was honoured as a Member of the Order of the Federal Republic by the Nigerian government for her contribution to Nollywood,she was the first actress to ever win such an award and also the best actress awards at the City Peoples Awards in 2001, this awards was usually awarded to politicians and business magnates,then the Best Actress by the Census Board award was given to her in 2003.
- 3. The Imo State born actress who is from Mbaise,got her degree from the University of Lagos,she grew up in Lagos
- state,she is from a humble background,her father was an engineer while her mother was a nursery school teacher,before getting admission in Unilag,she went to Methodist Girls College that is located in Yaba, Lagos State Nigeria.
- She bagged a bachelor's degree in creative arts from Unilag,it's said that her career took off while she was still in Unilag,as she was steady auditioning for acting jobs in Nollywood
- 4. Genevieve's first appearance on television was when she featured in a soap opera when she was only 8,her first movie role was in the Nollywood movie titled "Most Wanted".
- 5. She is a power house when it comes to movies in Nigeria,that explains why she is so bankable,the richest black woman in the world Oprah Winfrey described Genevieve as the 'Julia Roberts of Africa'.
- 6. The beautiful actress has also ventured into the world of movie production,she produced her first movie in 2015 which was titled 'Road to Yesterday',her first movie was nominated and eventually won the 'Best Movie West Africa at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards in 2016.
- 7. Most of her wealth come from endorsements,commercials and deals,over the years she has bagged endorsement deals with brands such as Pronto beverage ,Omo detergent,"Face of Lux",Etisalat,Range Rover,"Face of MUD" ''Amstel Malta'' Etc,she also has her own clothing line named "St. Genevieve".
- 8. She has featured in a lot of Nollywood movies such as 'Camouflage' in 1999 alongside popular Nollywood actor Ramsey Nouah,Love Boat in 2001, Valentino,Runs!,Sharon Stone,Etc.
- 9. According to Genevieve she is steady waiting for the right man before she can become officially married as she is afraid of divorce,the actress is also a mother to teenager whom she gave birth to when she was also a teenager.
- 10. Genevieve Nnaji definitely has an eye for real estate,according to reports she owns two houses in Ikoyi and Lekki area of Lagos valued at millions of Naira,she also has a house in the city of Accra Ghana.
She also has a good taste when it comes to the choice of cars she owns,some of her cars include a Range Rover Evogue,and a Mercedes Benz G Class with a customized 'EVE' plate number.
See Also: Top 15 Richest Nollywood Actresses
Q: Genevieve Nnaji Current Net Worth?
According to Hotvibes Media,Genevieve Nnaji is estimated to be worth about ₦ 600 million Naira.