Ifeanyi Ubah Current Net Worth News & Latest Update
Ifeanyi Ubah is one of the richest businessmen in
Nigeria,his business prowess has stretched to different sectors of the Nigerian economy,in this post we shall take a look at the current net worth of Ifeanyi Ubah and some quick facts about him that you probably never knew before.
Without wasting much time,let's get started.
Ifeanyi Ubah Current Net Worth
Q: Ifeanyi Ubah Quick Facts?
- 1. Ifeanyi Ubah is a very successful business mogul,apart from being a successful business magnate,he is also a politician. He is the CEO of Capital Oil which was founded in 2001,Mr Ifeanyi Ubah was born Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah in 1971 in Otolo, Nnewi Anambra State,and was the first son of his parents,the businessman has 6 siblings.Due to financial constraints he couldn't afford to finish his education,he dropped out of school,back then the tycoon attended Okongwu Memorial Grammar School,after dropping out of school,he then decided to hustle by learning an apprentice.
- 2. Ifeanyi Ubah was an apprentice for several years before setting up his own business,back then he was a major exporter of motor tyres and vehicle spare parts to different African countries in West Africa like Sierra Leone, Liberia and DR Congo,Mr Ubah later decided to spread his business by also
- exporting to countries in Europe.
- 3. After being incredibly successful in export business,he decided to delve into Oil and Gas business,he founded Capital Oil and Gas Limited in 2001.
- His company is rated as one of the largest distributors of petrol products around Nigeria,however he didn't stop here,he went forward to invest in the Nigeria Premier League by buying Gabros International Football Club,after buying the club,he renamed the club from Gabros International Football Club to Ifeanyi Ubah F.C.
- Ifeanyi Ubah is also the owner and founder of The Authority Newspaper, a Nigerian daily newspaper.
- 4. He contested for the Anambra gubernatorial election in 2014 but he lost the election under the platform of the Labour Party,he has since Labour Party to join the People's Democratic Party (PDP).
- See Also: Davido’s Father > Deji Adeleke Current Net Worth
- 5. Mr Ubah is also a family man,he has 5 kids,his wife's name is Uchenna Ubah,Mr Ubah also runs the Ifeanyi Ubah Foundation.
- 6. He is also an employer of labor in Nigeria,he has employed over 3000 workers in Nigeria. According to reports,the seasoned businessman is also the chairman, board of directors of some of the following companies: Commodity Giants Nigeria Ltd,Knoll & Hachfer Engineering Company Ltd,Chevron
- Oronite & Chemical Company Ltd in South Africa,Capital Group Congo S.a.r.l in the DR Congo,American Hospital Ltd,Hero Communications Ltd,Oil force Nigeria Ltd Etc.
- 7. He was a school drop out who ventured into the world of business at 18,however he enrolled in the President Management Program at one of the best universities in the world Harvard University, Massachusetts,United States Of America,also an Honorary Doctorate of Management Technology (DMT) was conferred on him by the Federal University of Technology,Owerri (FUTO), Imo State.
- 8. He made his first million while he was a teenager at just 19 years old,that must have made his parents who were both teachers to be very proud of him,currently he is one of the richest men in Nigeria.
See Also: Femi Otedola Current Net Worth
Q: Ifeanyi Ubah Current Net Worth?
According to Hotvibes Media,Ifeanyi Ubah is estimated to have a net worth of $100 Million Dollars.