Paul Okoye (Rude Boy) Current Net Worth News & Latest Update
Paul Okoye is a Nigerian artist that was formerly in a
group with his brother Peter as Psquare before they went their separate ways.
--This article contains the current net worth of Paul Okoye who goes by the name Rude Boy.
Paul Okoye (Rude Boy) Current Net Worth
Q: Paul Okoye Quick Facts?
- 1. Paul Okoye performs under the stage name Rude Boy after the group split. He has proceeded to release songs solo without the usual company of his elder brother Peter who now goes by the name Mr P.
- 2. Before the duo split,they signed a record deal with Square Records,Akon's Konvict Muzik label and Universal SA.
- 3. Paul was born on born on 18 November 1981,he hails from Ifite Dunu in Anambra State, Nigeria.
- 4. He got his secondary school education at St. Murumba secondary school, in Jos, Nigeria,afterwards he studied Business Administration at the University of Abuja.
- 5. Paul Okoye was once involved in a paternity scandal with a lady named Elshamah Igbanoi who claimed that Paul was responsible for her pregnancy.
- 6. Rude Boy Paul Okoye later married Anita Isama who he met while attending the University of Abuja. His first son was born in America.
- 7. Rude Boy has made a lot of money from the music business,it's reported that he has a mansion in Atlanta next to his brother,and also some other real estate properties in Nigeria,some of his cars include a Mercedes benz,a Wrangler,a BMW X6 and a Range Rover.
- 8. As a solo artist Rude boy is yet to receive any Award nominations,however he has been dropping tracks that are currently topping charts.
Q: Paul Okoye Rude Boy Current Net Worth?
According to Hotvibes Media,King Rudy is estimated to have a current net worth of ₦ 450 Million Naira.
What do you think about King Rudy's estimated net worth?
Leave a comment below.