Procter & Gamble (P&G) Nigeria Salary Structure & Allowances
In this post we are quickly going to reveal how much
Procter & Gamble (P&G) Nigeria pay their staff and also the Allowance that their workers receive.
Procter & Gamble Co is an American multinational consumer goods company with over one hundred and thirty thousand employees. P&G was established in 1837.
--P&G Nigeria is a leading consumer product company that provides consumer products for beauty and grooming,health,well being,household care,pet food products Etc.
Procter & Gamble (P&G) Nigeria Salary Structure & Allowances For Their Workers
Q: Procter & Gamble (P&G) Nigeria Salary Structure & Allowances?
Most often companies do not reveal the salary structure/ remuneration of their staffs,this however has lead to estimation of what the company pay it's workers.
Procter & Gamble (P&G) Nigeria Entry Level Employees earn lower than other more experienced staffs,however the amount of money earned is expected to increase with promotion and experience.
--The current estimated salary earned by Procter & Gamble (P&G) Nigeria workers is between ₦ 90,000 - ₦ 140,000 per month after Tax (excluding allowances)*.
Other Procter & Gamble (P&G) Nigeria Monthly Workers Salary Estimation:
- P&G Accountant: ₦700,000
- Administrative Assistant :
- Data Analyst : ₦ 50,000
- Driver : ₦ 50,000
- Intern - ₦ 75,000 - ₦ 80,000
- Process Engineer : ₦ 180,000 - ₦ 250,000
- The information on this page is subject to change,figures stated here are only estimates and not 100% accurate.
- Low paying companies sometimes bolster their pay with allowances.The current minimum wage in Nigeria,applicable from 2011 is ₦18,000 per month,exclusive of all deductions.
- The salary paid to interns and trainees are less than the amount paid to entry level workers.
- Most multinational companies pay according to global standards and are among the highest paying companies in Nigeria.
- Figures stated here represent net total amount with tax deductions.