Bangladesh Visa Fees & Requirements For Nigerian Citizens
This article contains vital information about Bangladesh visa requirements and fees for Nigerian Citizens planning to travel to the country.
Bangladesh is one of the countries located in South Asia,Its capital and largest city is called Dhaka.
Bangladesh's neighbors are India,Myanmar and Nepal,also Bhutan and China their neighbors but they do not share a border with the country.
--The official language spoken in the country is called Bengalis,and Islam is the official religion of the country.
Nigerian passport holders are advised to visit the Embassy of Bangladesh in Nigeria for more information and further instructions.
Bangladesh Visa Fees & Requirements For Nigerian Passport Holders
Q: Types Of Bangladesh Visa?
- 1. Tourist Visa
- 2. Business Visa
Listed below are some of the quick facts and requirements and quick facts that you should know before you proceed to apply for a Bangladesh visa.
- 1. Most visas are issued on arrival and valid for up to 90 days,this can also be extended if you apply.
- 2. Requirements for visa includes:
- (a) A visa application form (properly filled using block letter).
- (b) International passport with 6 months validity.
- (c) 2 recent passport photographs.
- (d) Photocopies of the passport and valid ID card,including copies of all previously approved visas.
- (e) Itinerary or copy of round trip tickets.
- (f) Admission/employment letter for those traveling for work or studies,if your traveling for business,then a supporting document such as a business invitation letter from the host company will be required.
- (g) You must possess a minimum of $500 or more in foreign currency and also have a valid return ticket.
Q: How Much Is Bangladesh Visa Fees In Nigerian Naira?
Holders of Nigerian International Passport are expected to pay $100 for single entry and $250 for multiple entry,it's equivalent in Naira is ₦36,000 & ₦ 90,000 respectively.