Ken Erics: Biography,News & Latest Update
Ken Erics is one of the talented Nigerian actors in
Nollywood,over the years he has featured in a couple of Nollywood movies.
In this post we will reveal some of the quick facts that you never knew about the actor,facts such as his relationship status,biography,family etc.
Ken Erics: Quick Facts
1. The Nollywood actor was born Ekenedilichukwu Ugochukwu Eric Nwenweh in Kano on February 28th,the actor hails from Enugu-Ukwu in Njoka, Anambra state, South East Nigeria. He is the sixth child of his parents.
--2. The actor has always had a passion for acting,he studied Theatre Arts and holds a Bachelor’s degree in Theatre Arts from Nnamdi Azikiwe University,Awka while he had his primary education at Binta Mustapha Science Nursery and Primary School, Kano, and his secondary education at Dennis Memorial Grammar School (DMGS) Onitsha, Anambra State.
3. He disclosed that he met some challenges when he was still struggling in the movie industry,according to him he had to sleep in motor parks whenever he travels to shoot a movie because he couldn't afford to rent a hotel.
4. Currently he now features in Nollywood movie,there was a rumor that he was in a relationship with Rachael Okonkwo an upcoming actress that is popularly called 'Nkoli nwa Nsukka' because of the role she played in an Igbo Nollywood movie.
5. There was a rumor that he was in competition with Ghanian actor Majid Michael,he promptly denied this.
6. Apart from acting movies,he is also a writer and musician.He published a book which he titled "Cell 2",the actor also run a musical band and has also been involved in the production of a number of Nollywood movie soundtracks.
See Also: Sean Tizzle > Quick Facts
7. Ken Erics became popular after his performance in the movie 'The Illiterate' which featured Tonto Dikeh and Yul Edochie.
--8. He has been active in the Nigerian movie industry since 2001.
9. He bagged his first movie role in a movie titled holy pro*titute,where he played a minor role as a medical doctor with just three scenes.
10. The actor has also won some awards such as the award for Best Supporting Actor -City People Entertainment Award,Best Lead Actor- Afrifimo Awards,Best Lead Actor award -City People Entertainment Award.
11. On the 28th of December 2017,he got married to Onyi Adada,the traditional wedding took place in Enugwu-Ukwu, Anambra State,some of his Nollywood colleagues that graced the occasion was Rechael okonkwo,Destiny etiko,Rita Edochie Etc.