Asa Current Net Worth News & Latest Update
This article contains the current estimated net worth of
Asa this year and some other quick facts about the 'Jailer' crooner such as her biography,state of
--origin,albums,marriage status and some other facts about Asa that you probably never knew.
Asa Current Net Worth
Q: Asa Quick Facts?
- 1. Asa is a talented Nigerian French singer, songwriter, and recording artist. Her birth name is Asa Bukola. She was born in Paris,France.
- 2. Asa grew up in Nigeria, her parents returned to Nigeria when he was just 2 years old,she was raised in Lagos state.
- 3. Her sojourn into Muir began after she traveled back to Paris to further her career,Asa was greatly influenced by her father who is a cinematographer.
- 4. Asa studied Jazz music at the IMFP school of Jazz music,she was just 20 years old,afterwards she released a single titled Eye Adaba.
- 5. She was later signed to Naïve Records,her first album which she titled 'Asa' went platinum,she later won the French Constantin Award in 2008.
- 6. Asa’s 2nd album was released in 2011 and was titled ''Beautiful Imperfection'' which had chart topping tracks
- such as "Be My Man",her 2nd album also went platinum.
- 7. Her third album was titled 'Bed Of Stone',it was released in 2014,some of the racks in her third albums include 'Satan Be Gone' and 'The One That Never Comes'.
- 8. Asa went on a world tour from 2015 to 2017,she is estimated to have sold over 400,000 albums worldwide. Some of her chart topping classic songs of all time include "Fire on the Mountain'',"Jailer" and "Be My Man"
- 9. Some of her awards and nominations include the Prix Constantin in 2008 and French Music Awards Victoires de la Musique nomination for "Female Artist of the Year" in 2011.
- 10. Asa is not yet married,however she revealed that she lost her vi*gin*ty when she was 28 years old.
Read Also: Asa Asika Current Net Worth
Q: Asa Current Net Worth?
According to Hotvibes Media,Asa is estimated to have a current net worth of $200,000 dollars.