Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment & General Requirements
This post contains the current requirements and process
for recruitment into the Nigerian Air Force short service commission (DSSC).
--The Nigerian Air Force is one of the largest in Africa. The Nigerian Airforce is the air arm of the Nigerian Armed Forces.
There are about 10,000 personnel and aircraft in the Nigerian Airforce.
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE DSSC RECRUITMENT & REQUIREMENTS
Q: LIST OF AVAILABLE DEPARTMENTS IN NAF DSSC FOR RECRUITMENT?
Q: LIST OF AVAILABLE DEPARTMENTS & COURSES IN NAF DSSC FOR RECRUITMENT?
a. BSc/BEng/BTech/HND Software Engineering.
b. BSc/BEng/BTech/HND Network Engineering.
c. BSc/BEng/BTech/HND Computer Engineering.
d. BSc/BEng/BTech/HND Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
e. BSc/BEng/BTech/HND Mechanical Engineering.
f. BSc/BEng/BTech/HND Chemical Engineering.
g. BSc/BEng/BTech/HND Satellite Communication Engineering.
i. BSc/BEng/BTech/HND Satellite Control Engineering.
j. BSc/BEng/BTech/HND Satellite Ground Station Engineering.
k. BSc/BEng/BTech/HND Telecommunication Engineering.
l. BSc/BEng/BTech/HND Aerospace & Aeronautical Engineering.
a. MBBS/ BDS.
b. BSc Nursing.
c. B Pharmacy.
e. BSc Physiotherapy.
f. BSc/HND Dental Therapy.
g. BSc/HND Health Information Management.
h. D Optometry.
--i. BSC/HND Biomedical Engineering.
j. BSc Clinical Psychology.
l. BSc/HND Environmental Health.
m. HND Nutrition and Dietetics.
Read Also: 21 Quick Facts About The Nigerian Navy
3. MEDICAL CONSULTANTS
a.Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in General Surgery.
b.Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Cardiothorasic Surgery.
c. Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Orthopaedics Surgery.
d. Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Ophthalmology.
e. Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Neurosurgery.
f. Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Internal Medicine.
g. Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Pediatrics.
h. Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
i. Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Anaesthesiology.
Read Also: Nigerian Air Force Ranks,Insigna & Emblem
4. VET MEDICINE
DVM Vet Medicine.
a. BSc/BEng/BTech/HND Database/Network Administration.
b. BSc/BEng/BTech/HND Web Developing.
c. BSc/BEng/BTech/HND Network & Cyber Security.
d. BSc/BEng/BTech/HND IT Robotics.
e. BSc/BEng/BTech/HND GIS/Remote Sensing.
g. BSc/BEng/BTech/HND Satellite Image Analyst.
h. BSc/BEng/BTech/HND Data Telecommunication.
i. BSc/BEng/BTech/HND Cartography and Statistics/Record Analyst.
a. BSc/HND Physical & Health,
b. BSc/HND Health Education & Human Kinetics.
a. BEd Biology.
b. BEdn Physics.
c. BEd Mathematics.
d. BEd Chemistry.
e. BEd French language.
f. BEd English language.
g. BEd Fine Arts.
i. BEd History.
--j. BEd PE.
k. BEd Economics.
l. BA French language.
m. BA German language.
n. BA Russian language.
o. BA Mandarin language.
p. BA Arabic languages.
a. BSc/BA/HND Mass Communication.
b. BSc/BA/HND Public Relations.
c. BSc/BA/HND Journalism.
d. BSc/BA/HND Television and Film Production.
e. BSc/BA/HND Music/Instrument Technology.
f. BSc/BA/HND Accounting.
g. BSc/BA/HND Sociology.
h. BSc/BA/HND Criminology.
i. BSc/BA/HND Psychology.
j. BSc/BA/HND Economics.
k. BSc/BA/HND Marketing.
l. BSc/BA/HND Purchasing and Supply.
m. BSc/BA/HND Catering.
n. BSc/BA/HND Business Management.
o. BSc/BEng/BTech/HND Intelligence and Security Studies.
a. BSc/BEng/MTech/HND Architects.
b. BSc/BEng/MTech/HND Civil Engineering.
d. BSc/BEng/MTech/HND Estate Surveyors.
e. BSc/BEng/MTech/HND Quantity Surveyors.
--f. BSc/BEng/MTech/HND Land Surveyors.
g. BSc/BEng/MTech/HND Structural Engineers.
h. BSc/BEng/MTech/HND Services Engineers.
10. CHAPLAINCY/ISLAMIC AFFAIRS
a. BA Theology.
b. BA Arabic & Islamic Studies.
11. LEGAL STUDIES
a. LLB Criminal Law.
b. LLB Constitutional Law.
c. LLB Procurement Law.
d. LLB Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Law.
Q: DSSC GENERAL REQUIREMENTS?
- 1. All Applicants must possess Bachelor's Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper Credit.
- 2. Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
- 3.Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- 4. Male applicants must not be less than 1.66 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters tall.
- 5. Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years (22-35 for Consultants). Any age declaration done earlier than 5 years to this exercise will not be acceptable.
- 6. Applicants are to make a choice from the different centers for the Zonal Enlistment Exercise.
Q: NIGERIAN AIRFORCE DSSC EXAMINATION?
- The NAF online Registration and all the enlistment processes are free of charge,do not make any payment to anyone.
Q: NIGERIAN AIRFORCE DSSC SREENING CENTERS IN NIGERIA?
- a. Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
- b. 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
- c. Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- d.155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
- e. 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
- f. 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- g.Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- h. 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- i. 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
- j. 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- k. 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- l. 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- m. 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- n. 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
- o. 351 Nigerian Air Force Base, Minna.
Q: LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE MADE AVAILABLE BY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS?
Shortlisted Applicants are expected to bring the following document(s) to the Zonal Enlistment Centers:-
- a. Birth Certificate
- b. Originals of Education Certificates and NYSC Discharge Certificate
- c. Letter of Attestation of Good Character
- d. Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- e. Attestation of Local Government Area Form
- f. Acknowledgment Card
- g. Writing Materials (for aptitude test).
- Do not give false information as information will be used to evaluate your suitability for shortlisting, false information will lead to disqualification of the applicant.
- Applicants are to print out the attestation form and acknowledgment card after completion of the application online.
- Applicant's local Government attestation form must be signed by a military officer who hails from the state of the applicant and not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above. Local Government Chairman/Secretary, Magistrates and Principals of government secondary schools from applicants' state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.
- Additionally, applicants are to bring with them Local Government Indigeneship certificate from their Local Government.
- Photocopies of all documents and credentials will be collected from applicants after screening during the Zonal Enlistment Exercise and Interview.
For further questions,contact the Technical Support on 09064145533, 08043440802 and 09055840142,all phone lines are available between 8:30AM and 5:30PM,you can also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference / Source: