Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Salary Structure & Allowances
In this post we are quickly going to reveal how much the
Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) pay their staff and also the Allowance that NPA workers receive.
The Nigerian Ports Authority fondly called NPA is a federal government owned agency that is charge of all the ports in Nigeria.
--The Nigerian Ports Authority control all the major ports in Nigeria ssuch as the Lagos Port Complex,Tin Can Island Port in Lagos,Calabar Port, Delta Port, Rivers Port at Port Harcourt and Onne Port.
Operations of the NPA are carried out in affiliation with the Ministry of Transport and the Nigerian Shippers' Council.
Nigerian Ports Authority NPA Ranks and Salary Structure.
Q: NPA Salary Structure & Allowances?
Most often companies do not reveal the salary structure/ remuneration of their staffs,this however has lead to estimation of what the company pay it's workers.
Entry level employees earn lower than other staffs,however the amount of money earned by the new employee is expected to increase with promotion and experience.
--The current estimated salary earned by entry level graduate workers (JSS II) of NPA is about ₦ 120,000 - ₦ 140,000 per month (After Tax)* excluding allowances.
Read Also: NTA Salary Structure & Allowances
- The information on this page is subject to change,figures stated here are only estimates and not 100% accurate.
- The current minimum wage in Nigeria,applicable from 2011 is ₦18,000 per month,exclusive of all deductions,however there is a plan to increase the minimum wage paid to civil servants in Nigeria.
- The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is a federal government owned establishment,it's workers are usually entitled to several allowances,gratuity and pension.
- Low paying companies sometimes bolster their pay with allowances.
- The salary paid to interns and trainees are less than the amount paid to entry level workers.
- Most multinational companies pay according to global standards and are among the highest paying companies in Nigeria.
- Figures stated here represent net total amount with tax deductions.