Nigerian Stock Exchange Salary Structure & Allowances
In this post we are quickly going to reveal how much
Nigerian Stock Exchange pay their staff and also the Allowance that their workers receive.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange was formerly called the Lagos Stock Exchange before it's name was changed In 1977.
--The Nigerian Stock Exchange NSE was established in 1960,currently the NSE has over 169 listed companies with a total market capitalization of over ₦13 trillion Naira.
Nigerian Stock Exchange Salary Structure
Q: Nigerian Stock Exchange Salary Structure & Allowances?
Most often companies do not reveal the salary structure/ remuneration of their staffs,this however has lead to estimation of what the Nigerian Stock Exchange pay it's workers.
NSE entry level employees earn lower than other staffs,however the amount of money earned by the new employee is expected to increase with promotion and experience.
The current estimated salary earned by entry level NSE graduate workers is between ₦135,000 - ₦ 140,000 per month (After Tax)* excluding allowances.
--There are main NSE staff (senior & junior staff) and also contract staffs.
High ranking Nigerian Stock Exchange executive officers earn up to ₦ 5 million Naira monthly.
Read Also: How Much Does NNPC Managers Earn Monthly?
- The information on this page is subject to change,figures stated here are only estimates and not 100% accurate.
- The current minimum wage in Nigeria,applicable from 2011 is ₦18,000 per month,exclusive of all deductions,however there is a plan to increase the minimum wage paid to civil servants in Nigeria.
- Low paying companies sometimes bolster their pay with allowances.
- The salary paid to interns and trainees are less than the amount paid to entry level workers.
- Most multinational companies pay according to global standards and are among the highest paying companies in Nigeria.
- Figures stated here represent net total amount with tax deductions.