NNPC Managers Salary Structure
In this post we are quickly going to reveal how much
NNPC pay their managers. NNPC managers are senior staffs at NNPC.
--The NNPC which was founded in 1977,NNPC is Nigeria's organization that is used to regulate the oil and gas industry in Nigeria.
NNPC Managers Salary Structure 2019
Q: NNPC Salary Structure & Allowances?
Most often companies do not reveal the salary structure/ remuneration of their staffs,this however has lead to estimation of what the company pay it's workers.
NNPC managers are experienced senior staffs,that earn more than other junior staffs.
The current estimated salary earned by a top NNPC manager is between ₦ 2.5 - ₦ 3 million Naira per month (After Tax)* excluding allowances.
Other positions at NNPC & Salary Include:-
- New Entry Graduate > ₦ 130,000 - ₦ 175,000
- Sales Manager > ₦ 250,000 - ₦ 300,000
- Intern > ₦ 18, 000 - ₦ 30,000
Check Out : NSE Salary Structure
- The information on this page is subject to change,figures stated here are only estimates and not 100% accurate.
- The current minimum wage in Nigeria,applicable from 2011 is ₦18,000 per month,exclusive of all deductions,however there is a plan to increase the minimum wage paid to civil servants in Nigeria.
- The salary paid to interns and trainees are less than the amount paid to entry level workers.
- Low paying companies sometimes bolster their pay with allowances.
- Most multinational companies pay according to global standards and are among the highest paying companies in Nigeria.
- Figures stated here represent net total amount with tax deductions.