Weatherford Nigeria Salary Structure & Allowances
In this post we are quickly going to reveal how much
Weatherford Nigeria pay their staff and also the Allowance that Weatherford Nigeria workers receive.
--Weatherford is a multinational oilfield service company. The company offer services to the oil and gas industry. Weatherford International Incorporated has a presence in Nigeria as Weatherford Nigeria Limited (WNL).
Weatherford Nigeria Salary Structure & Allowances For Their Workers
Q: Weatherford Nigeria Salary Structure & Allowances?
Most often companies do not reveal the salary structure/ remuneration of their staffs,this however has lead to estimation of what the company pay it's workers.
--Weatherford Nigeria entry level employees earn lower than other staffs,however the amount of money earned is expected to increase with promotion and experience.
The current estimated salary earned by Weatherford Nigeria entry level graduate workers is between ₦180,000 - ₦ 250,000 per month (After Tax)* excluding allowances.
Read Also:Flutterwave Nigeria Salary Structure & Allowances
- The current minimum wage in Nigeria,applicable from 2011 is ₦18,000 per month,exclusive of all deductions,however there is a plan to increase the minimum wage paid to civil servants in Nigeria.
- The information on this page is subject to change,figures stated here are only estimates and not 100% accurate.
- Low paying companies sometimes bolster their pay with allowances.
- The salary paid to interns and trainees are less than the amount paid to entry level workers.
- Most multinational companies pay according to global standards and are among the highest paying companies in Nigeria.
- Figures stated here represent net total amount with tax deductions.