Bank Manager Salary & Allowances In Nigeria
A bank is a financial institution that operates by
accepting deposits from members of the public and also creates credit facilities to it's customers.
A bank branch manager is a banking executive whose duty is to oversees a branch office of one of the commercial banks in Nigeria.
--A general bank manager is usually responsible for all the activities of all the bank branches across Nigeria. The general bank manager is a very high ranking position in the banking industry.
In this post we are quickly going to check out how much bank managers earn monthly in Nigeria.
Bank Manager Salary Structure
Q: How Much Does Bank Managers Earn Monthly In Nigeria?
Nigerian commercial banks pay their staff base on their ranks. A bank manager and the general bank manager is a high ranking position in the banking industry.
The average salary earned by a bank manager of one of the commercial banks in Nigeria is between ₦ 1.3 - ₦ 1.5 million Naira per month after tax while the general manager of one of the commercial bank in Nigeria earn between ₦ 2.5 - ₦ 3.5 million Naira per month.
Bank managers allowances include:-
- Golf Club membership
- Gym Membership
- Servant Allowance
- Children School fees
- International Travels
- Car towing Services
- Generator Allowance
- Driver Allowance etc
Read Also: Top 10 Highest Paying Banks In Nigeria
Other estimated bank manager salaries per month of bank managers in top commercial banks in Nigeria include:-
- Zenith Bank Manager Salary > ₦ 1.3 - ₦ 1.6 Million Monthly
- GTBank Manager Salary > ₦ 1.4 - ₦ 1.5 Million Monthly
- Wema Bank Manager Salary > ₦ 800,000 - ₦ 900,000 Monthly
- UBA Bank Manager Salary > ₦ 1.2 - ₦ 1.4 Million Monthly
- The information on this page is subject to change,figures stated here are only estimates and not 100% accurate.
- Figures stated here represent net total amount with tax deductions.