Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Salary Structure
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC)
is an independent regulatory body in Nigeria.
The agency's role is to regulate the electric power industry in Nigeria.
NERC was established during the tenure of former Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo.
The electric power reform act of 2005 gives NERC the power to form and review electricity tariffs,create transparent policies regarding subsidies, promote policies that are efficient and environmentally friendly, enforce standards in the creation and to regulate the tariff of Power Generating companies in Nigeria that has a license for power generation and transmission of energy.
In this post we are quickly going to check out how the average monthly salary structure of new entry graduate employees of NERC.
NERC Salary Structure
Q: How Much Does NERC New Entry Graduate Employees Earn Monthly?
The average salary earned by new entry graduate employees of NERC Nigeria is between ₦ 250,000 - ₦ 290,000 per month after tax.
The salary earned by an employee of NERC is expected to increase with promotion and experience.
Other job positions and salaries per month at NERC include:-
- Assistant General Manager > ₦ 750,000 - ₦ 850,00
- Information Technology Support Officer > ₦ 30,000 - ₦ 50,000
- Technical Engineer > ₦ 50,000 - ₦ 75,000
- The information on this page is subject to change,figures stated here are only estimates and not 100% accurate.
- NERC employees are usually entitled to several allowances,gratuity and pension from the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Figures stated here represent net total amount with tax deductions.