NDLEA New Salary Scale Structure & Allowances For New Entry Officer Cadre
The National Dr@g Law Enforcement Agency popularly known as NDLEA is a Federal agency in Nigeria that is
charged with eliminating the sell and trafficking of hard dr@gs.
NDLEA was established by Decree Number 48 of 1989.
In this post we are quickly going to reveal how much
--NDLEA new entry officers earn monthly and also estimate their monthly allowances.
NDLEA Salary Structure & Allowances
Q: NDLEA Salary Structure & Allowances For Officer Cadre?
NDLEA Salary Structure Is Based On The Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS).
1. Nar*cotic Officer Cadre (HND Holders)
- (a) Level 7 (HND Holders) > ₦44,773 Monthly Salary
- Level 7 Step 1 = ₦ 573,287 + Rent Allowance (Yearly)
2. Officer Cadre (Bsc Holders)
- (b) Level 8 (Bsc Holders) > ₦83,733 Monthly Salary
- Level 8 Step 1 = ₦1,004,805 + Rent Allowance (Yearly)
- Level 8 Step 2 = ₦1,019,357 + Rent Allowance (Yearly)
Check Out >
Nigerian Army Rank & Salary Structure
NSCDC Salary Structure & Ranks
- The information on this page is subject to change,figures stated here are only estimates and not 100% accurate.
- Figures stated here represent net total amount with tax deductions.