Rema Current Net Worth News & Latest Update
|Image Credit: Rema|
Rema is Nigeria and Africa's golden boy,
in the article we will quickly take a look at the current net worth of Rema this year.
The teenager has impressed us with his sweet rhythms and flows,the youngster is already carving a niche for himself in the Nigerian music industry.
Ever wondered how much Rema is worth currently?
Well let's quickly check out some quick facts about Rema and estimate his current net worth.
Rema Current Quick Facts Net Worth
- 1. Rema was born Divine Ikubor in 2001,he is a Fast rising Nigerian hip hop rapper,Afro beats singer, songwriter,stage performer, recording artist and a model.
- 2. He is a very handsome musician and very talented,he grew up in Benin City, Edo State Nigeria.
- 3. The musician's early education was in Benin City where he completed both his primary and secondary school education.
- 4. Rema started showing musicial skills and talent back in his local church where he started rapping,he also used to rap in his secondary school back then when he was growing up.
- 5. The youngster went ahead to create a group with his friend called Alpha P,the group was called RnA. The group's name is a combination of the first letters of their stage names,R for 'Rema' and A for 'Alpha.
- 6. He was discovered by D’Prince who is the younger brother to Mavin CEO Don Jazzy. D'Prince is the Chief Executive Officier of Jonzingworld Record.
- 7. Don Jazzy was also impressed by Rema's talent and wanted to be part of it,so immediately he signed Rema to Mavin Records in partnership with D'Prince's Jonzingworld Record.
- 8. The young artist has been hailed by different musicians,some of them think he is the future of Afro pop in Nigeria,American musician with African roots named Akon said that Rema reminds him so much of Wizkid.
- 9. Some of Rema's selected songs and collaborations include:-
- This Fame” (Freestyle)
- Call Me Rema” (Freestyle)
- Rema x DJ Big N – “Ogologoma”
- Rema – “Freestyle EP”
- Trap Out The Submarine”
- American Love
- Mavins – “All Is In Order” ft. Don Jazzy x Rema x Korede Bello x DNA x Crayon
- D’Prince – “Lavida” ft. Rema
- Iron Man
- 10. Rema's hit single titled "Iron Man" appeared on former United States President Barack Obama's 2019 summer playlist.
- 11. Rema and his friend Alpha P won the season 2 of Pikolo's Dream Alive talent show.They later signed a record deal with Peak Entertainment shortly.
- 12. The duo released their debute single titled "Mercy" at Dream Alive Studio in Benin City. The video was directed by Whyte House Pictures.
- 13. He gained more exposure at the Glo Slide and Bounce concert series held in Benin and Lagos, afterwards he bagged a record deal Jonzing World/Mavin Records. Jonzing World is a subsidiary of Mavin Records.
- 14. His first self-titled EP peaked at number 1 on Apple Music Nigeria.
The youngster is very active on Twitter,his handle is @heisrema,he already has over 100k followers.
Rema has racked up almost 1 million followers on Instagram barely 6months of making his debut in the Nigerian music industry,his verified Instagram account is @heisrema.
Rema Current Net Worth?
Hotvibes Media estimates that Rema should be worth around N100 Million Naira currently,this figure is expected to increase with time.
What do you think about Rema's net worth?
Leave a comment below.